Los Santos Tuners DLC

Lann

Give it a week or two and join a race crew for some races. They will have these shortcuts working flawlessly. Of course they will have their own shortcuts laid out as well.  

Im enjoying the races because the randoms suck so bad I can beat them by a lap in a stock car, lol. 

Edited by Sinister
  • Like 1

If you don’t watch that video, the main takeaway is the Calico is the best car now and R* will certainly release better cars in the drip feed. So save your money for these future cars if you are low on cash, like this tuner stuff and want to be competitive.

The other thing is the Dominator GTT is the new fastest muscle car and the new Tailgater is tied with the Shafter V12 for best sedan.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

This video suggest that for a regular race ”normal” is faster than stanced. So, is stanced = lowest suspension, and normal = default suspension? Or is ”stanced” a new feature.

30 minutes ago, Lann said:

This video suggest that for a regular race ”normal” is faster than stanced. So, is stanced = lowest suspension, and normal = default suspension? Or is ”stanced” a new feature.

Stanced is just a vehicle option in the interaction menu. Suspension mods are different.

• Thanks 1

I’ve been enjoying the mini heist jobs. The ECU job has been my fave so far. Stopping the train with the restricted weapons made it tough, until I used my brain and decided to try laying grenades on the track as the train went by, when the train stops, the fun really begins.
Going solo is tough but I’ve done 3-4 of them alone and they are challenging but fun. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Con said:

I’ve been enjoying the mini heist jobs. The ECU job has been my fave so far. Stopping the train with the restricted weapons made it tough, until I used my brain and decided to try laying grenades on the track as the train went by, when the train stops, the fun really begins.
Going solo is tough but I’ve done 3-4 of them alone and they are challenging but fun. 

You’re a warrior for doing them solo. I’ve needed help to do them but they are really fun.

1 minute ago, Lann said:

So if you're going afk then sit in car meet, otherwise its just a waste of time (even though the drive to go afk there is probably still more of a waste than its worth lol).

Good to know though as I had wondered about the "hang out in the car meet to earn rep" and not having gained anything so far while being in there.

1 minute ago, Skorpion said:

So if you're going afk then sit in car meet, otherwise its just a waste of time (even though the drive to go afk there is probably still more of a waste than its worth lol).

Good to know though as I had wondered about the "hang out in the car meet to earn rep" and not having gained anything so far while being in there.

That doc also have info on the progress works and how much racing gets you. There is also a link to a video that i have not yet checked out.

• Like 1