Electric Vehicle Apocalypse

Smurf

These soy bean vehicles are coming but what does the future look like, I often think your more likely to get injured or murdered at a Gass Station🚉 while waiting for one of those bad boys to charge up, especially truck drivers than it happening via a road fatality accident.

What are the pro's and Con's and are you ready to mount a 250 watt solar panel to the roof of your vehicle to get that extra sweet 35BHP You've been dreaming about?

• Like 1

I’m no expert but the materials for the batteries will come from sl*ve labor in 3rd world countries, disposal of the batteries will be toxic waste dumps and infrastructure for charging is severely limited right now. It might make sense if you are a homeowner and can install a home charging station but not if you park on the street or in a lot. 

• Thanks 1

I think that's how to Somali pirates started, because the world kept dumping their toxic waist in their Waters.

Bolivia has a lot of lithium so it would not surprise me if conflict starts in the region1. Bidden has a plan to develope more charging stations across the U.S & the same is about to happen here in Jamaica.

Electric cars are a big scam in the US now. Politicians were investing millions in Tesla before the announcement of the government investing in them for new cars. Tesla gets huge subsidies and is basically a money laundering operation.

I don't know if it's true, but I've heard the case made that they should be losing over 100k on every sale if not for subsidies.

Edited by Jjss924

They will probably do the same with the next company that's willing to play ball, seeing that Tesla will be mimiced no different than how the IPhone is, I don't see a change anytime soon.

Edited by Smurf

On the other hand, the Ford F-150 Lightning electric pickup is wicked cool! 

Porsche is working on an alternative fuel that will work in regular engines.

Just had a look at that F 150 it's a beast, it will probably out perform a regular truck in the Hotshot Trucking Sector, where if a truck reaches 100k miles you might as well sell it before the costly issues start. They had me when they said it can be used to power the house during peak hrs to lower the bill & the front trunk. 💸

3 hours ago, Beez said:

On the other hand, the Ford F-150 Lightning electric pickup is wicked cool! 

Porsche is working on an alternative fuel that will work in regular engines.

What fuel? Still an I.C. engine?