RSC Euro 2020 (Fantasy Football)

DavidCore89

Football is back tonight, it's the final and more importantly; the win is still up for grabs here too!

Still had 2 transfers left but not allowed to use them.

I'm all set but I probably won't score a lot of points cause my team is half Italians and half British... 

Should have thought ahead and keep eliminated players in defense and goalkeeper and bet only on midfielders and strikers. 

45 minutes ago, Fido_le_muet said:

I'm all set but I probably won't score a lot of points cause my team is half Italians and half British... 

Should have thought ahead and keep eliminated players in defense and goalkeeper and bet only on midfielders and strikers. 

I've got 7 Italian and 4 English.

If England win I'm probably screwed 😅

Forgot to wrap this up.

Here are the final standings:

v0fwuan.png

Enjoyed this, good battle at the top and it definitely helped make the tournament more interesting.

Winner was me, but f*ck that, I've got a French PSN code in the house which I'll send to Fido.

Cheers to everyone for entering. It would be f*ck all without you good people :classic_smile:

We'll be back to do the 2022 World Cup in Qatar.

Cheers!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, CatManDoza said:

No call for a Premier league edition? 

It has been suggested in the past.

I don't think the PL gets watched as much as international tournaments by members here. It's behind a pay wall. I think the length of the season would cause people to lose interest too.

We had more interest in the women's World Cup :classic_laugh:

Congrats to the podium winners! Always a lot of fun and makes the whole thing a lot more interesting.

As for a season long edition, we tried with CHL some years back on the old site and after a few rounds all had forgot about it.😅

5 hours ago, zmurko said:

Woo, I wasn't last, though I'm a little annoyed that @Crawford1872 beat me, knowing that he's probably put even less effort into this. 😂

Lmao. Well done everyone...and Z, I put effort in for the group stages, but then ran outa substitutions entirely and just had to watch and hope 😂

Refusing to pick English players probably didn't help!