RSC Euro 2020 (Fantasy Football)

DavidCore89

I have to admit, I only scored points yesterday as It seems I put the wrong Hazard in my team!!!!

• Haha 1

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

sod the dreamteam...........................................................................................................................................................

celebrate world cup GIF by EA SPORTS FIFA

• Like 1

9 hours ago, DavidCore89 said:

Points are looking like this:

4npgpaa.png

f*cking Kane scores after I transfer him out.

Same! Except I had forgotten I transfered him out. I was ecstatic when he scored lol

Edited by Fido_le_muet
  • Haha 1

2 really good matches today.

Points looking like this now:

1MU4uCL.png

Tomorrow Czech Republic vs. Denmark then Ukraine vs. England.

37 minutes ago, Fido_le_muet said:

@DavidCore89Not up to date actually ! You're tied with me at 234pts thanks to your 51pts tonight ! 

Cheers for pointing that out, I must have checked it before it had updated.

Fixed now.

• Like 1

The hype is real! 8 out of 10 Danes are betting on a Danish win tomorrow. 2 out of 10 Danes are traitors!

All 8.000 tickets are gone. Pretty good considering the travel restrictions which means only UK-based Danes can attend. Should be able to make some noise.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Banketelli said:

The hype is real! 8 out of 10 Danes are betting on a Danish win tomorrow. 2 out of 10 Danes are traitors!

All 8.000 tickets are gone. Pretty good considering the travel restrictions which means only UK-based Danes can attend. Should be able to make some noise.

This is the game that worries me the most. Too many people making plans for Sunday already!!!!

Only just remembered to finish off my transfers for the semis,  finished them jsut as the anthems played

Here are the points after the first semi-final:

hORuZlY.png

England vs. Denmark tonight!

Edited by DavidCore89
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, CatManDoza said:

This is the game that worries me the most. Too many people making plans for Sunday already!!!!

Only just remembered to finish off my transfers for the semis,  finished them jsut as the anthems played

Hopefully the players have the same attitude!😁

Honestly, seems to be a bit of the same arrogance here. Probably because of '92 and the Eriksen incident. People think we're destined to win.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Banketelli said:

Hopefully the players have the same attitude!😁

Honestly, seems to be a bit of the same arrogance here. Probably because of '92 and the Eriksen incident. People think we're destined to win.

Here's to a good game with no sh*t referee decisions

• Like 2

15 hours ago, CatManDoza said:

Here's to a good game with no sh*t referee decisions

Well, that didn’t happen, did it? 😂😂

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Spinnaker1981 said:

Well, that didn’t happen, did it? 😂😂

Yes......... perfectly good all round performance I thought!!

Sarcastic Yeah Right GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, CatManDoza said:

Yes......... perfectly good all round performance I thought!!

Sarcastic Yeah Right GIF by MOODMAN

Congrats on the win!

It was a sh*tty way to lose. Rather it had been a wonder goal. But the better team won. We were completely done after an hour, just looking to defend it to penalties.

Good luck in the final! Though I wouldn't be sure you get to keep the trophy. A petition was started to get a ENG-DEN rematch.😂

Also been some outrage here that the English booed the Danish anthem. Completely ignoring the fact that we booed our Nordic brothers' anthem in the opening game.

Strange Danes...

56 minutes ago, Banketelli said:

Congrats on the win!

It was a sh*tty way to lose. Rather it had been a wonder goal. But the better team won. We were completely done after an hour, just looking to defend it to penalties.

Good luck in the final! Though I wouldn't be sure you get to keep the trophy. A petition was started to get a ENG-DEN rematch.😂

Also been some outrage here that the English booed the Danish anthem. Completely ignoring the fact that we booed our Nordic brothers' anthem in the opening game.

Strange Danes...

Yeah the English boo everyone's national anthem, think its more of a p*ss take thing than a hatred thing. Pretty sure they'd boo the Liechtenstein anthem.

You did seem to tire a bit in the closing stages and be intent of defending and playing very deep, that can either work very well crowding out our forwards or invite them on!

Should be fun against Italy Sunday, damn good team, but ageing defenders could play into our hands a little, either way, this is possibly the only time I'll see England in a major final, so I'm going to enjoy every minute!!

• Like 1