RSC Euro 2020 (Fantasy Football)

DavidCore89

1 hour ago, Lann said:

Cmon show me yer jerseys!

How did you remove the names? On the site or painted them out?

33 minutes ago, Lann said:

Paint (windows)

More to the point, why did you pick afc Wimbledon as your team? Is there a story there or just because? 

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

8 hours ago, CatManDoza said:

More to the point, why did you pick afc Wimbledon as your team? Is there a story there or just because? 

I am too foreign to understand, but foreign enough to answer Borg, Björn Borg as far as Wimbledon.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Lann said:

I am too foreign to understand, but foreign enough to answer Borg, Björn Borg as far as Wimbledon.

Couldn't have wished for a better answer

• Haha 1

Couldn't afford another decent midfielder, wanted Ramsey, got Sanches instead.

He had a decent season with Lille winning Ligue 1 so he might get on, but I'll probably find a way of replacing him at some point.

9lmfhC3.png

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, DavidCore89 said:

Couldn't afford another decent midfielder, wanted Ramsey, got Sanches instead.

He had a decent season with Lille winning Ligue 1 so he might get on, but I'll probably find a way of replacing him at some point.

9lmfhC3.png

Well, if you pulls your pants down i might as well. Here they are revealed:

l01HLZS.jpg

• Like 1

Most of the Spanish squad is in quarantine which runs out the same day as their first game. They have a back up squad in training now. 

Also hearing potential for a similar situation with Sweden. Any news there @Lann

f*cking Covid strikes again.

Nice team there @Lann, really like Tielemans, think he could be one of the best players of the tournament, he's had a very good season.

2 hours ago, Squirrel said:

Most of the Spanish squad is in quarantine which runs out the same day as their first game. They have a back up squad in training now. 

Also hearing potential for a similar situation with Sweden. Any news there @Lann

No, just that two players are confirmed, no word on any actions to be taken.

2 hours ago, DavidCore89 said:

f*cking Covid strikes again.

Nice team there @Lann, really like Tielemans, think he could be one of the best players of the tournament, he's had a very good season.

Thanks, read de Bruyne was hurt.

3 hours ago, Fido_le_muet said:

I hear COVID has joined the Spanish team... 😬 Gonna remove Torres tonight just in case. 

I figured if they all get vaccinated now they might feel ill in the first game.

Added extra Italian players for matchday 1.

I'm sure the transfer rules have changed and become more strict by adding total of 20 transfers for the entire tournament. Gonna have to use them carefully.

I'd share my team, but just logged on to sort it and STILL no neves, semedo, coady on there! what are they playing at!!

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, CatManDoza said:

I'd share my team, but just logged on to sort it and STILL no neves, semedo, coady on there! what are they playing at!!

It’s not like the contest starts tomorrow or anything. 

I still haven’t been able to select my preferred team either. There’s also the huge Spain issue hanging over the tournament. Hopefully some more news comes out about that before the deadline for changes comes in. 

I made some changes after reading some swedish ”experts” reviews. Also in order to use the 20 changes in the later part of the tournament, and to cover more teams, and because i have no clue and buy into anything.. 

ZHkLc5V.jpg

This is my team, still haven't got most the players I want in there, so I'm throwing my toys out the pram. If they had the correct players in there, It would be an all wolves team barring 1 defender and 2 strikers

Dont expect anything else from something run by the worlds worst newspaper

spacer.png

Edited by CatManDoza

24 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

there, It would be an all wolves team barring 1 defender and 2 strikers

Up for a Leeds vs Wolves mini contest?