RSC Euro 2020 (Fantasy Football)

DavidCore89

Yes, it's that fecking time again!

The postponed Euro 2020 tournament kicks off on June 11th, so you have just under 4 weeks to join and prepare your team.

This will be our 4th league. Following on from the success of Euro 2016, World Cup 2018 and Women's World Cup 2019.

The tournament winner will receive some PSN stuff (Subscription or credit, depending on your country).

It's just a bit of fun and something for the forum members to participate in during the tournament. Everyone is welcome and no football knowledge is required :classic_smile:

Link: https://www.dreamteamfc.com/g/#tournament/league-hub/join/5830?code=EUMLVPW7

Pin: EUMLVPW7

Thanks!

• Like 5

I'll sign in a poorly managed team once I research which countries are actually playing in the tournament.

Who wants to be a millionare quiz, year is 2076, question for $1.000.000:

In which year was Euro 2020 played:

A) 2019

B) 2020

C) 2021

D) 2022

🤔

Edited by zmurko
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, zmurko said:

I'll sign in a poorly managed team once I research which countries are actually playing in the tournament.

Cool.

I've auto-picked my team for now just to set it up as there are unlimited transfers until the tournament starts.

21 hours ago, Crawford1872 said:

Ooh, sounds fun. I'll join knowing i'll lose badly due to only picking scottish/rangers players 

I will be following the same path to pick my team, therefore I shall pick the entire Portuguese team! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

On 5/18/2021 at 12:41 PM, CatManDoza said:

I will be following the same path to pick my team, therefore I shall pick the entire Portuguese team! 

Hahah. Side note but really interested to see who will replace Nuno for you guys. Big shoes to fill! 

3 hours ago, Crawford1872 said:

Hahah. Side note but really interested to see who will replace Nuno for you guys. Big shoes to fill! 

Massive, while I think it was the right time to depart. The previous 4 years of memories made for an emotional full time yesterday 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CatManDoza said:

Massive, while I think it was the right time to depart. The previous 4 years of memories made for an emotional full time yesterday 

Was good to get some fans back, down south at least. Makes such a difference to the atmosphere! Was nice he could say goodbye in person 

doesn't seem much point in picking a team yet, half the players are missing for me

5 days to go.

9 teams in so far and still time to enter :classic_smile:

I joined Jeremy Clarkson's league too.

Edited by DavidCore89
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, Squirrel said:

I’m still noticing a few players not available for selection. Will the app be updating before it all starts?

Still no full squads? I need my Portuguese wolves players

14 hours ago, Squirrel said:

I’m still noticing a few players not available for selection. Will the app be updating before it all starts?

I've been reading that some others have had issues too.

13 hours ago, CatManDoza said:

Still no full squads? I need my Portuguese wolves players

I'm hoping they will complete the full squads, I can see Portugal only have 16 players, so it definitely needs fixing.

Never had this issue before.

I will contact them for clarification today.

7 minutes ago, Lann said:

I have not found any info on rules regarding doing changes once its started. Does anyone know about it?

Daily Transfer Limit Managers can make a maximum of three (3) transfers to their team in a single Match Day from their initial allowance of twenty (20) transfers.

All rules can be found here under section 8.

• Thanks 1