Helmut's European Autos B Classic

Mark Verstappen

Helmut's European Autos B Classic

Come and join us on Wednesday the 12th of May at 20:00 UK Time for Helmut's European Autos B Classic! Just turn up to the parking lot of Pleasure Pier in your favorite eligable Classic you sign up with.

We will determine who has the best car before we start a playlist to determine the winner of Helmut's European Autos B Classic!

We will race the Pigalle, Retinue, Savestra, Viseris, Z-Type & Zion Classic against each other. You stay the whole night with the car you choose so choose wisely. These cars should be all about the same pace with their own strengths. 

Don't worry if you don't own any of the eligible cars, we can spawn some cars in for you where needed.

Post below with the vehicle you plan to bring along to get involved! Pick whichever you want but a balanced field would be nice.

• Verstappen (Zion Classic)
  • Dave (Pigalle)
  • Mulder (Viseris)
  • Paulie (Z-Type)
  • Marc (Retinue)
  • Warriors (Retinue)
  • Badinga (Savestra)
Edited by Mark Verstappen
⛽🛎🥏🦚🦑〽◾🐏🧼
  • Like 1

I've now been told it's my monster in laws birthday 2moro. This could be problematic, but I will do my best to get there on time as I miss playing

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

10 minutes ago, Warriors-Ten said:

I’ll go retinue. Do we have a choice which one? 

Retinue friends 

The Inbetweeners Thumbs Up GIF

• Like 1

Only Regular @Warriors-Ten, the other is way too quick.

It would be nice is some Retinue's could switch to something else. Half the field has taken a Retinue and no-one picked a Z-Type yet. h*rny b*stards...

Edited by Mark Verstappen
  • Haha 1

Lols Stapp 😅 I didn't sign up with a Retinue but I go Z-Type if needed and then one of the Retinue boys can make the bit more smoother switch so to speak to the Savestra 🤭

Looks like you'll have one less retinue, not even at the mother in laws yet! Fuming ain't the word! 

• Sad 1