The Favourites (Muscle Part 2)

Mark Verstappen

The Favourites (Muscle Part 2)

Come and join us on Wednesday 14th of April at 20:00 UK Time for The Favorites! Just turn up to the parking lot underneath the Peckerwood sign opposite Los Santos City Hall on Occupation Avenue in Alta, Vinewood in your favorite eligible Muscle car you sign up with.

We will determine who has the best Muscle Car before we start a playlist to determine the winner of The Favourites!

We will race all Muscle cars against each other where people will vote before each race which they'd like to drive in. To not have things like people having to race Slamvans against Yosemites I have omitted the fastest and slowest in the class. They are divided into two groups since the class is so big and has such a wide variety of pace to come to the following list of eligible cars. This is the slower of the two groups.

Cars which are eligible and have not been taken are:

• Buccaneer Custom
  • Buccaneer
  • Gauntlet Classic
  • Vigero
  • Ellie
  • Faction Custom
  • Peyote Gasser
  • Lurcher
  • Nightshade
  • Virgo Classic Custom
  • Manana Custom
  • Faction Custom Donk
  • Faction
  • Moonbeam Custom
  • Picador
  • Virgo
  • Hotknife
  • Lost Slamvan
  • Chino Custom
  • Chino
  • Virgo Classic
  • Moonbeam
  • Voodoo Custom
  • Voodoo
  • Rat-Truck
  • Rat-Loader
  • Slamvan

Pick whichever you think people should get a taste of or should suffer in! But beware.. You're going to have to drive your own car in the first and final race.

Don't worry if you don't own any of the eligible Muscle cars, we can spawn them in for you where needed.

Post below with the vehicle you plan to bring along to get involved! No duplicates if possible.

• Verstappen (Will pick last)
  • Dave (Chino Custom)
  • Mulder (Virgo)
  • Warriors (Hotknife?)
  • Badinga (Faction)

Reserves:

• Catman (Moonbeam Custom)
Edited by Mark Verstappen
📽👂🏻🤹🏻‍♂️🏬🏸
  • Like 2

Clearly I will be picking the Moonbeam Custom.

But I can;t say for sure If I'll be there or not, birthday beers will be the order of the day, although the pub closes at 8pm, so I suppose it all depends on just how pissed I am!

• Like 1

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend