Macrocosm seeking the big bang

Macrocosm11

Good day good people. I'm here seeking sanctuary in Los Santos. I find myself tucked under a bridge in East vinewood while some lunatic has just skidded to a stop uncomfortably close to me, in a police vehicle (which I believe is stolen!), and has engaged in a firefight (using automatic weaponry no less!) against the local authorities. What madness have I stumbled into here? Send help!

In seriousness, I'm a mature gamer looking for some people to play gta with, and who won't mind me leaching knowledge from their mind mass from time to time. 

Thanks for the vine in this crazy jungle!

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

Thanks for the invite! I would love to jump in on that, however I would need to duck out an hour and a half after the event begins. If thats ok, count me in, if not I can probably work it in for next week without having to bail.

As for my favorite thing to do in GTA, good question! I never thought about it. I played the story when the game first came out, loved it, then only picked up online about a week ago when my brother and I were looking for a game to play online together, so I'm kind of green here (and looking to get greener $$$).

I'm having a lot of fun ripping around in what few vehicles I've accumulated thus far. I'm enjoying the missions (especially when I find random groups with engaged players), but I'm not sure if I have any favorites yet. I'm really enjoying the exploration and interactions right now i guess. Just taking in the fresh atmosphere (and a few bullets in the process too...). 

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, Macrocosm11 said:

Thanks for the invite! I would love to jump in on that, however I would need to duck out an hour and a half after the event begins. If thats ok, count me in, if not I can probably work it in for next week without having to bail.

As for my favorite thing to do in GTA, good question! I never thought about it. I played the story when the game first came out, loved it, then only picked up online about a week ago when my brother and I were looking for a game to play online together, so I'm kind of green here (and looking to get greener $$$).

I'm having a lot of fun ripping around in what few vehicles I've accumulated thus far. I'm enjoying the missions (especially when I find random groups with engaged players), but I'm not sure if I have any favorites yet. I'm really enjoying the exploration and interactions right now i guess. Just taking in the fresh atmosphere (and a few bullets in the process too...). 

No problem leaving, irl always comes first.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Macrocosm11 said:

Like Lann said this is never an issue. 
And welcome by the way.  Look forward to seeing ya in game. 🙂

Great to see you joining last night! I hope you enjoyed it. We have similar events sundays, mondays and wednesdays. Did you see this info on joining the crew?

Vetting is basically a short period playing with the crew to make sure you have fun and can behave normally. We also check your stats on Social club to make sure your account is not glitched. Whats you Socialclub id?

Thanks to every one who welcomed me, as well as everyone who tolerated my meager ensign skills at the two brother event. I had a lot of fun, and this seems like exactly the atmosphere I was looking for.

Lann, my social club id is Macrocosmic11. The vetting period is completely understandable,  so no worries there. Happy to just hang around the crew for a bit and get a feel for things while everyone judges me with great scrutiny. Wouldn't have it any other way. Regardless of the future, I had a lot of fun yesterday playing all of these new modes, so thanks again to the crew for the invite!

• Like 5
On 3/8/2021 at 1:33 AM, Macrocosm11 said:

Thanks to every one who welcomed me, as well as everyone who tolerated my meager ensign skills at the two brother event. I had a lot of fun, and this seems like exactly the atmosphere I was looking for.

Lann, my social club id is Macrocosmic11. The vetting period is completely understandable,  so no worries there. Happy to just hang around the crew for a bit and get a feel for things while everyone judges me with great scrutiny. Wouldn't have it any other way. Regardless of the future, I had a lot of fun yesterday playing all of these new modes, so thanks again to the crew for the invite!

Welcome!

Thanks for the welcoming everyone.  Lime....you scare me....

I actually got told this week that I got the vid, so I'm probably going to be quite sporadic with my play time for the next couple weeks while this thing decides if it wants to kill me or not.  I have played gta a couple times, but I'm definitely struggling with keeping up so I might just eschew any events until I no longer resemble someone with the cognitive capacity of an mk ultra "participant". Looking forward to being back on my feet, in my seat, and shaking off the heat asap!

3 minutes ago, Macrocosm11 said:

Thanks for the welcoming everyone.  Lime....you scare me....

I actually got told this week that I got the vid, so I'm probably going to be quite sporadic with my play time for the next couple weeks while this thing decides if it wants to kill me or not.  I have played gta a couple times, but I'm definitely struggling with keeping up so I might just eschew any events until I no longer resemble someone with the cognitive capacity of an mk ultra "participant". Looking forward to being back on my feet, in my seat, and shaking off the heat asap!

Get well mate, we will still be here once you beat that virus! 

• Like 1