GT Sports Car Cup: WEDNESDAY 10th FEBRUARY

SkyeDave

Now that the snow is all over Scotland and is playing havoc with y plans in real life it has at least reminded me that San Andreas is now a snowless zone and we can go ahead with the previously postponed GT Sports Car Cup.

I'll leave the previous sign up up  to remind everybody and you can just say AYE or NAY all over again below.

IMG_2546.thumb.JPG.62f66c630422b13f7ab3ceb8816985fb.JPG

This Wednesday we'll be racing GT Cars against each other on some of our favourite tracks to see which is the best driver/car combo.  You pick one car and you race it all night.  Some of these cars are better on the tight and twisty stuff whereas some are better in a straight line so each will have their moment to shine.  We'll be doing contact racing and reverse grid for each race.

The 6 cars eligible are:

Massacro Racecar ( i predict a @Trashbags)

Jester Racecar (I predict a @badingaaa and a @AlexHat29

Schlagen GT ( I predict a @Paulie and a @mulder)

8F Drafter (I predict a pink @TheFox2000unitand a @CatManDozawith a roof rack)

Elegy Retro Custom (I predict a @JuniorChubband a special blue @doubleg213)

Coquette D10 (I predict a @Mark Verstappen)

@Warriors-Tenis unpredictable. 

It's hard to predict whether @Asladwill turn up...

They must have a racing livery to compete because.... lots of reasons but mainly it just looks better.

So pick a car and prove me wrong or right with my prediction!  Maybe I didn't predict you at all but you can still come along!

1. @SkyeDave (Massacro Racecar)

2.  @mulder (Schlagen GT)

3. @CatManDoza(8F Drafter

4. @AlexHat29 (Jester Racecar)

5. @Aslad(Elegy Retro)

6. @JuniorChubb(Elegy Retro)

7. @Mark Verstappen(Coquette D10)

8.  @Paulie(Schlagen GT)

16 minutes ago, Warriors-Ten said:

I shall be there, probably confirm my car choice later. Or last minute. Either way I shall be in attendance. 

No giant Dion Dublin though please!!!

• Haha 2

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

28 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

No giant Dion Dublin though please!!!

Come on, that was brilliant. I thoroughly enjoyed being inside Dion Dublin(‘s race car) for two hours last night. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Warriors-Ten said:

Come on, that was brilliant. I thoroughly enjoyed being inside Dion Dublin(‘s race car) for two hours last night. 

Best livery ever!!

• Haha 1

Not completely sure if I can make it but fingers crossed!

For the Schlagen GT, the host was right and I say yay but I also like to drive the Massacro again on this day 🙈

Just a wee heads up to any of you legends that might be logging on to gta very close to 8 tonight, there’s an update of about 550mb. 

The update size isn’t that big but the copying it does afterwards takes quite a while, for me at least. Maybe 10+ minutes. 

Edited by mulder

20 minutes ago, mulder said:

Just a wee heads up to any of you legends that might be logging on to gta very close to 8 tonight, there’s an update of about 550mb. 

The update size isn’t that big but the copying it does afterwards takes quite a while, for me at least. Maybe 10+ minutes. 

Good shout sir. That damn copying time! 

5 hours ago, mulder said:

Guess who forgot about what you said................

• Haha 1