Aslad’s Off Road Adventure Pt4

Aslad

12 minutes ago, Aslad said:

Modified performance is fine 😁 make them look as nice or garish as you like haha

But don't forget your roofrack

I will find a suitable vehicle don’t you worry. Thanks for putting this on, today has been a bit of a low one so it’s nice to have something that’ll cheer me up 

8 minutes ago, Warriors-Ten said:

I will find a suitable vehicle don’t you worry. Thanks for putting this on, today has been a bit of a low one so it’s nice to have something that’ll cheer me up 

Sorry to hear that warriors, rest assured we will do our level best to get you smiling. I'm well on the way to being happily tipsy right now, so you'll be reet

• Like 1

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

53 minutes ago, Warriors-Ten said:

We thought we would take the epic journey you make when you go to get a drink from the fridge irl and recreate it in GTA 👍

• Haha 1

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

5 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

We thought we would take the epic journey you make when you go to get a drink from the fridge irl and recreate it in GTA 👍

chicago fire GIF by NBC

6 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Twitch Reaction GIF by Hyper RPG

1 hour ago, Mark Verstappen said:

Ooh... West coast? This is new!

Oh wait... that's my lack of sleep talking. Meant east coast 😂😂

No, I didn't misspell Salad 

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

Hyundai Coupe TSIII Fanclub

1 minute ago, AlexHat29 said:

I might have a few pistonheads/VBRJ guys up for snowy off-roading tonight. Not sure how/if that affects creating a crew session

When I boot up I'll see if I can get invites working since R* are aware of the issue, if not - idk how crew sessions work, it lets me choose more than 1 crew to be allowed in the session so would that let crews I'm not in join or just crews I'm in?

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

I think when you boot up a crew session and choose how many crews can join (up to 4?) It allows however many different crews you have chosen to join. So VANS and VBRJ are two, if anyone is in another we'd need at least 3. 

When I create a crew session I always max out the number allowed, even if its just the pistonhead guys 

2 hours ago, Spinnaker1981 said:

Is there room for 1 more? 

ahh sh*t, I've had the forum up all night on my pc and not noticed either!!!

would of been more than welcome to joinme in falling down hills over and over and over

• Like 1

3 hours ago, doubleg213 said:

I had no idea this was occurring otherwise I would have turned up.

I need things announced earlier than the day it happens!

It was announced the day before technically 🙄🤣

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

16 minutes ago, SkyeDave said:

This was on my social media newsfeed this morning spotted in Bournemouth apparently.  And I thought mine was unique....

0315D883-AD2F-461F-AA31-113093AF87E5.jpeg

Could do with that round my way this morning. The qashqai doesn't like the snow too much