Aslad’s Off Road Adventure Pt4

Aslad

EB666711-48EF-4D65-933B-60F3E4C65013.jpeg

Come and join the Us for some off road fun in the snow for Aslad’s Off-Road Adventure Pt4!

Vehicles:

Bring whatever car you wish, though something with reasonable ground clearance is highly advised. Also, in keeping with the spirit of this event, I would ask that you bring something that doesn't have godly performance as it ruins the challenging aspect of this event. Bikes, weaponised, boosted & flying vehicles are not allowed. 

How it works:

The event will kick off with a "best car" vote so make sure to make yours as offroady or aesthetic as you can! 

We will then set off on a pre-scouted route along the varied and tricky terrain of the east coast of SA. If you get completely stuck or end up in the sea, you may not respawn your vehicle and must ride with someone else until we hit the main checkpoints chosen by myself (I will make you aware when we reach these spots). At these checkpoints, respawning and/or repairing your vehicle is allowed. We will finish at the northernmost tip of the island, and, if time permits, will do a final climb to the top of Mount Chiliad. 

Saturday 20:00 UK time, be there or be a leafy meal that most sane people try and dodge!

Malone below to get involved...

Edited by Aslad
  • Like 1

No, I didn't misspell Salad 

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

Hyundai Coupe TSIII Fanclub

I swear you do these at the most inappropriate times, sure part 1 was new years eve.

However, I shall do my best to be there, as its always a bloody good larf

• Haha 1

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

Due to more unforeseen circumstances I should be there tonight with my dinky Winky.

P.S. I wont let my character go out and swim in that lake tonight. 🤣

source.gif

• Like 2

1 minute ago, JuniorChubb said:

Didn’t realise it was New Years Eve, should still be there though. 👍

What? It's tonight you weapon

• Haha 2

I hope to make it tonight as this would be my first time to one of these 👍. I’ll have a look in my garages and see if I can find something to bring along.........

• Like 1

I can confirm I'll be there, as the wife kept me at her mother's far too long and she gets to watch her Christmas soaps. Be warned, the beer is already flowing so it could be fun this eve. 

@mulderbring a roof rack, you know you want too. 

• Like 1

Here's the last offering. Forgot about the ceremonial blowing up of the cars at the end

Edited by CatManDoza

56 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

What? It's tonight you weapon

Mis-read your post! Yes I am a tool.

it’s to tonight... I didn’t even have a clue it was Saturday today, should be there.

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

Salad was a bit vague about what vehicle we can bring. Are there any limitations apart from not being op? Is 4wd allowed? Or should we turning up in something like a Primo and hoping for the best?

With that music added thats a really good video @CatManDoza! Really looking forward to tonight after that!

@mulder Well, last time the theme I think was a budget of 300k or something? I see (I think @SkyeDave's) Cheburek there. There is also a Picador there, which is 4wd but slow.

So basically anything that would not have a problem climbing any hill (easily) is basically banned. Although Salad said he might run it as a job which'll mean we'll have to run it with the same rules limited to a single car class.

1 hour ago, mulder said:

Salad was a bit vague about what vehicle we can bring. Are there any limitations apart from not being op? Is 4wd allowed? Or should we turning up in something like a Primo and hoping for the best?

You can bring a 4WD Offroader if you'd like to or if you want even more of a challenge you could being something less suited, totally your choice. 

I've decided to just run it in a freemode session (will have to be a crew one to make sure we can all join without many invite issues) so most classes are fine. 

Bikes are not allowed and obviously no boosting or flying vehicles 😂 and yeah nothing too overpowered please 👌

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

9 minutes ago, Aslad said:

You can bring a 4WD Offroader if you'd like to or if you want even more of a challenge you could being something less suited, totally your choice. 

I've decided to just run it in a freemode session (will have to be a crew one to make sure we can all join without many invite issues) so most classes are fine. 

Bikes are not allowed and obviously no boosting or flying vehicles 😂 and yeah nothing too overpowered please 👌

Cool, if everyone who has a VANS tag uses that we may get away with a two crew session for less chance of disruption.

@Warriors-Tenas long as its not climbing mountains as if you're driving on a flat highway you should mostly be good. But stay on the slower side mostly. Watch Catmans video to see what I mean.

5 minutes ago, Warriors-Ten said:

I will be there. Am I allowed to bring a modified 4x4 or does it have to be stock? 

Modifiying is absolutely allowed for sure! 

As an FYI for everyone I've updated the main post with more detail 🙂

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

The usual general consensus is bring something stupid, like a bright pink stainer with neons, but feel free to be a Try hard with your 4x4, and I will do everything in my power to hinder your progress. Mwahahahaha

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Mark Verstappen said:

@Warriors-Tenas long as its not climbing mountains as if you're driving on a flat highway you should mostly be good. But stay on the slower side mostly. Watch Catmans video to see what I mean.

@Asladplease forgive me for asking stupid questions, I haven’t been sober for about 3 days and I don’t particularly know what day it is. 

Can the cars be performance-modified? Or are we limited to making them just look daft with horrendous colours (a la @CatManDoza) with stock performance? 

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

The usual general consensus is bring something stupid

I’ll see if I can bring @doubleg213 then.

@Warriors-Ten it’s tonight. Don’t worry, I didn’t realise it was Saturday today either and thought this was planned for New Years Eve.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Warriors-Ten said:

@Asladplease forgive me for asking stupid questions, I haven’t been sober for about 3 days and I don’t particularly know what day it is. 

Can the cars be performance-modified? Or are we limited to making them just look daft with horrendous colours (a la @CatManDoza) with stock performance? 

I should be mad at you, but I cant argue. 

1 minute ago, JuniorChubb said:

I’ll see if I can bring @doubleg213 then.

That made me spit my beer out, you shall be punished. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, CatManDoza said:

I should be mad at you, but I cant argue. 

That made me spit my beer out, you shall be punished. 

If we are lucky it might bring the G out 😉

30 minutes ago, Warriors-Ten said:

Modified performance is fine 😁 make them look as nice or garish as you like haha

But don't forget your roofrack

Edited by CatManDoza

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)