BrioSnow 300: This Wednesday 23rd December 20:00GMT

SkyeDave

Question:  What's got 600cc, rear wheel drive, and more charm than @Trashbags after a couple of Baileys?

Answer:  The Brioso 300.

Screen Shot 2020-12-22 at 13.04.03.png

Come join us this Wednesday night when we put this magnificent midg*t through its paces in the snow on a mixture of road, race and rally tracks.

Not got one?  We'll be using GTA races so.....will we hell.  It's f*cking free so go and get one immediately.  At least one.

This car really is all things to all men.

1. @SkyeDave (It has liveries)

2 @mulder(It has rear wheel drive)

3. @CatManDoza(it has a roof rack option)

4. @JuniorChubb(it rhymes with Futo so it will work in your rhyme from earlier)

5.  @AlexHat29(You can get it in orange)

6. @Aslad(did we mention it was free?)

7. @Paulie(it has plastic wheel arch options so you can fit F1 Tires)

8. @Mark Verstappen(It's really easy to hide during mystery car cos it's tiny)

9. @Warriors-Ten(once again, I think it's worth mentioning that it's free)

10. @Trashbags(sans baileys)

11. @doubleg213(possibly with a tarmac and a rally spec version)

So how about it @TheFox2000unit @Realjayseeand all you other Vansters?

Edited by SkyeDave
  • Like 2

I’m in... 👍

if the Brioso drives like some of those other ‘new’ cars that drive like sh*t I’m still in, I’ll just moan and ask for Futos in every race.

• Haha 1

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

Yeeeeeees yes yes but no F1's on this old little one 😅

It is the first car I ever drove when I was a pretty little Paulie, my dad had one for years, with my dads car business it was too easy to go for a sneaky joyride, but I never did (my dad knew how to make me scared if something would happen 😅) , except for this little thingy 🙈 Little Paulie felt confident enough to take the old 500 for a first time ever spin and my dad only found out years later when I told him after he sold the little bugger 😅😎 oh those memories 😅😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Paulie said:

Oh yes could we also chuck a snowy kart race in maybe? 🙌🙈

It would have to be in free mode as the Karts don't seem to be available in races yet......

• Confused 1

44 minutes ago, Paulie said:

It is the first car I ever drove when I was a pretty little Paulie

I take back my Futo comment, we are racing these whatever and everyone needs a GOAT number plate!

Edit: Just seen your Snow Kart comment, how dare you go behind the back of the Brioso!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, JuniorChubb said:

I take back my Futo comment, we are racing these whatever and everyone needs a GOAT number plate!

Edit: Just seen your Snow Kart comment, how dare you go behind the back of the Brioso!

Show kart does sound fun. I shall be there and I will get one of these later! 

• Like 2

I may turn up depending on how I am feeling later on.

Currently doing some reworks on Singen in Creator. I was at 80 odd props and full memory limit when I finished it originally, but with the new barrier props (well new a couple of versions ago) I am dropping that limit and doing some tidying. 

The chicane is staying, but will be in modified format and should definitely be a lot tighter when I am done*.

Loads of the old layout is the start line props from Cunning Stunts but all buried which eats up a lot of the memory limit, plus there was a lot of props used to hide the big atomic tyres etc. 

*Unlike your mum. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, doubleg213 said:

The chicane is staying

This will cause you aggravation.

May be a bit late joining this eve, perks of working for yourself with a job to finish before Xmas and the wife moaning you're working Xmas eve. Plus stuff to wrap and beer to buy! 

I will be there at some point, need some snowy goodness

• Like 1

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

Thanks everyone for coming along last night!

Congratulations to @mulder for the playlist win.

Well done @Mark Verstappenfor wins, fastest laps and a close 2nd place and for letting us know how to get the new Weevil!

Well done @Paulie, well his Dad actually, for the best looking car.

Congrats to @JuniorChubbor a fastest lap.  Caught us all off guard a bit there.

Well done @doubleg213or his superb reworking of Singen in the Snow and a special thanks for keeping the calculator chat to a minimum.

Top marks to @badingaaafor managing to join the session without having to be given several sets of instructions.  Bring back the big ears though.

Good Job @Warriors-Tenfor an excellent Abarth recreation.

Nice one @AlexHat29for being the first one in to the lobby at the start of the night even if you weren't the first one anywhere else.

So what of @CatManDozaand @AsladI hear you say?  Luckily their best bits of the evening are immortalised forever in the video below.  

To get a full Brioso bingo card you need to spot:

1.     First corner pile up.

2. @AlexHat29spinning all by himself

3.  @Pauliedoing a flying take down of @JuniorChubb

4. @CatManDoza and his "really? I didn't touch you on my screen" moment.

5.     An epic battle for the win between @CatManDoza @Aslad and myself.

Thanks again to everyone for coming along for surprisingly clean racing considering the circumstances.

The star of the show, the Grotti Brioso 300,  will make a return in 2021 when we relive the now infamous 1979 Rallye De Paleto. 

• Like 5