The Cayo Perico Heist DLC

Lann

There's 4 areas where points of interest should appear, 1 at or around Airstrip (north part of the island), 1 around North Dock, 1 around Main dock and 1 around the fields and south of the island. There is suppose to be one of each in each of these 4 areas, though when I really went looking for them few times, I had problems finding them in certain areas too.

Now I just plan my heist (approach vehicle, point of entry, way of entering the compound, ...) depending on if I quickly find something at the Airstrip or where Coke is located. Really only looking for Supply truck and uniforms, bolt cutters are useless, grapling hook only if you wanna try that way of entering the compound, though once you're there you can just as well shoot couple of guards for the codes and enter through one of two keypad doors.

I will rarely scout other areas of the island, usually only if I really want 2 cokes and can't get them at the airfield.

• Like 2

Last night the three of us went in with no secondary scoped, and parachuting down from the airplane. Quite fun to improvise as well. We had sniper rifles and pistols.

5 hours ago, Lann said:

Last night the three of us went in with no secondary scoped, and parachuting down from the airplane. Quite fun to improvise as well. We had sniper rifles and pistols.

Dat's fun too!

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

I got screwed on the safe (80’) but got 2 coke. 
M084IaT.jpg

Edited by JustHatched
Altered image to an upload instead of hosted elsewhere for featuring topic
  • Like 1

At the start of the hard active heist the siren keep going off soon as vellum lands, during the cut scene when the guard start to give a pat down. Is there a prep mission that I have to do to get rid of that?

16 minutes ago, Smurf said:

At the start of the hard active heist the siren keep going off soon as vellum lands, during the cut scene when the guard start to give a pat down. Is there a prep mission that I have to do to get rid of that?

You need to be unarmed. You can hire someone (I forget what they are called), but they give you an ammo drop and then you will go in unarmed. It's only available with the velum as your approach vehicle. The bag with your weapons is in the main hangar.

Edited by djw180
  • Thanks 1

Like @djw180said, hire the guy at the bottom of the list. He will stash your guns in the big hangar, you can pick them up there before you leave the airfield. I think the cost is 10k.

I always parkour it in the intel mission by driving, swimming, running & skydiving off the tower. Decided to watch a youtube video & the guy hopped on a bike & drove straight to the tower. Then just get detected to respawn next to the plane. The only thing left to understand is why cant I collect pictures if I put secondary target items in bag 1st. How much space is needed?

X Factor Reaction GIF by X Factor Global

3 minutes ago, Smurf said:

I always parkour it in the intel mission by driving, swimming, running & skydiving off the tower. Decided to watch a youtube video & the guy hopped on a bike & drove straight to the tower. Then just get detected to respawn next to the plane. The only thing left to understand is why cant I collect pictures if I put secondary target items in bag 1st. How much space is needed?

X Factor Reaction GIF by X Factor Global

Both 1 Painting and 1 stash of coke take up/need 50% of bag.

I also jump on bike, jump past gate, scope tower, jump off tower to die or get caught to respawn next to the plane back to LS.

• 2 weeks later...

In scope out mission at the times where you have to climb the tower, jump off & open up the required phone app you wont die, search the security cameras put the phone up to commence the suicidere spawn by the plane & leave.

When a Secondary Target is a single painting that takes up 50% of bag space, I find that at the Airstrip hanger hidden location that you have to use a forklift to get to, has 50% Coke so you might always have a full bag to complete the Elite Challenge.

IDK for sure if its always going to be that way forever but post your results. I also got $50K for an Elite Challence while getting $100K for another one.

Spawning the M.O.B & using the trailer head to collect the Longfin makes the mission a breeze, wished they would allow you to complete the mission with it instead of travelling to a next one to exchange it. If your personal Phantom Wedge works let us know.

Edited by Smurf

3 hours ago, Smurf said:

IDK for sure if its always going to be that way forever but post your results. I also got $50K for an Elite Challence while getting $100K for another one.

Spawning the M.O.B & using the trailer head to collect the Longfin makes the mission a breeze, wished they would allow you to complete the mission with it instead of travelling to a next one to exchange it. If your personal Phantom Wedge works let us know.

Elite gives 100k only when its on hard mode, you get hard mode if you start a new heist as soon as you can after completing the previous one.

I use my own Phantom Wedge to get the Longfin, it works to finish as well.

• Like 1

On 2/12/2021 at 4:03 AM, Lann said:

I dont even look at the mini map anymore to time where the guard in the tower is looking, I just drive the bike & jump the wall even if I fall off the bike at some point once, I'll get back on quickly & still execute the jump.

Edited by Smurf

• 9 months later...