The Random Touchpad

Mark Verstappen

The Random Touchpad

5C143316-E00D-45F1-BE6E-9538FFD1A905.png

Come and join us on Wednesday the 13th of January at 20:00 UK Time for the Random Touchpad! Just turn up to the parking lot of the San An Taqueria Mexican Restaurant north of Fridgit Cold Storage in La Mesa in a stock or close to stock looking vehicle. No custom rims!

You might have seen it before, or might have never seen if before. But GTA has a random car selector! And we will be using it!

8F8823E5-B91A-4A7F-82EE-551CEEE6B74C.png

We will use this function with customs off in random cars so we wont have half the field driving stock cars and the other customs.

Before each race a random class will be selected in which we use the random function. Only press it ONCE! No cheating using it multiple times to get a better car or even selecting a car yourself! This is just for a bit of fun and you might be shafted by the game but its all in good fun. 

We will determine who has the best taste in cars before we start a playlist to determine who is the winner of the Random Touchpad!

Post below to get involved!

• Verstappen
  • Mulder
  • Dave
  • Catman
  • Alex
  • Badinga
  • Warriors
  • Salad
Edited by Mark Verstappen
🚛⛳🔥🐈⏰🛀🏻⚔⛽

• 4 weeks later...

I’m in! When you say to bring a stock looking vehicle to the meet, I assume that it can be fully modified performance wise but no cosmetic stuff?

• Like 1

Indeed @mulder basically bring the nicest looking 'factory' vehicle. Maybe something visual, but nothing too obvious. Just like how it would look from the factory. A Sleeper in your case if it has performance mods then. 😄

Edited by Mark Verstappen
  • Like 1

Oh yes I'm in, I love me a random car generator. Nothing excites me more than driving round in a bag of sh*te all night 

• Like 1

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

Just an idea, not saying for tonight but for future reference, when my mates used to come round for a pro evo night, we'd play stick or twist. Three chances to get a decent team, press random, keep the choice or choose again, but once you get to the third choice you must stick. 

Would probably be hard to police and rely on everyone honest I suppose

6 hours ago, CatManDoza said:

Just an idea, not saying for tonight but for future reference, when my mates used to come round for a pro evo night, we'd play stick or twist. Three chances to get a decent team, press random, keep the choice or choose again, but once you get to the third choice you must stick. 

Would probably be hard to police and rely on everyone honest I suppose

I mean, I have to trust people with this one already that they don't cheat so It's no biggie in that regard. Sounds like a really good idea. I'll save it for another night.

• Like 1

first 30 seconds are pure kimi

Also the lettuce mobile's finest moment from 3 years ago!!!!

Edited by CatManDoza