Xbox Game Pass & MS rewards

Xbox Game Pass                     

Play the library of games, also stream it on Android Devices & Studio Titles on Release day you have to download &install the games.

Xbox Game Pass for PC           

Play the library of games, also stream it on Android Devices & Studio Titles on Release day. Google & 'Use Can I Run It?' to test if your PC meets the requirements because you have to download & install the games.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate       

Play the library of games, also stream it on Android Devices, Studio Titles on Release day & Xbox Live Gold. Claim the monthly games presented for having  Xbox Live Gold.

Please Note when specific timed games leaves the Game Pass Service, you can purchase them at a 10% or 20% discount along with special offered deals. Buying some games on console auto gets you it on PC.

The meat of the matter.

Microsoft Rewards is currently only available in the United States, the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Ireland, Brazil, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Belgium, Hong Kong, Japan, Mexico and Taiwan.

https://account.microsoft.com/rewards  Now looking at this website with restrictions to the countries above, I could tell that there was the posibility to maximize on reward points with a VPN Extension for these countries & I was right but your access to the VPN speed may vary. 'Still cant find a free VPN for Belgium & Sweden,' so if you have any suggestions leave them below i am all ears.

My approximate calculations shows me that doing the regular daily Reward challenges would take me 7+ week vs completely doing it for 2 - 3 days & accululating enough to purchase a Ultimate Game Pass. Then I wondered if their was a way to transfer points if I had a second account? Yup there is, though the rewards cummunity section https://account.microsoft.com/rewards/community/ where you can add about 4 so called MS Family Members & or create more MS Families, & daisy chain accounts if you want to OCD it. Do not and I repeat do not use your main account with the VPN, use all your secondary accounts to get the reward points then send them to your main account for safety. You will simply rack up points & transfer the points from the 4 accounts, to the desired & buy/ redeem whateve tier Gamepass at $0 cost, redeem multiple $5, $10, $25... xbox cards overtime or whatever is available on the LIst of Rewards that you desire. I should get myself a Series S and milk this in the future. Best to do this while enjoying a podcast or listening music.

Stay Away from Sweepstacks or Donations while doing your Daily Set, thats an easy way to throw your reward point away especially if you didn't notice that you set it to Auto donate monthly. 

Edited by Smurf

My 1980 Points gone but no worries, the method above is a monster even though I did not give everyting away,  i'll gain a couple extra hundred points hear & there.

Microsoft message to me explaining what happened to my points.

Hi

How are you?

This is Lester from Microsoft Rewards support assisting you with Service Request number 1513604855.

I can see that you wish to be refunded for the points that were donated from your account since you did not authorize them. I know how you worked hard *n your points.

Allow me to explain things.

The reason why points were donated from your account is that you are in “Give” mode.

Give Mode is a feature of Microsoft Rewards that enables you to support a cause you care about simply by searching on Bing or doing Bing related activities thru Microsoft Rewards.

While Give mode is turned on, your Bing related activities are being counted towards your Give with Bing counter and being donated to your chosen cause.

Points earned in Give With Bing will be donated at the end of every month to the cause you selected in your Give With Bing dashboard. The donation will appear on your Order History. Only points earned while Give mode is turned on will be donated on a monthly basis; even if you turned it off along or at the end of the month. This includes points you earned from doing the daily sets, quizzes and polls, and other Microsoft Rewards offers that directs you to Bing.com. Give with Bing is prominently displayed in your Microsoft Rewards dashboard. Give Mode points cannot be transferred to your Microsoft Rewards account.

To adjust your Give Mode settings, visit https://www.bing.com/give/dashboard, sign in, and click on the give mode toggle in give mode dashboard.

Toggling it off will resume your normal Microsoft Rewards earning however, all the accumulated points while give mode was turned on will be donated to your chosen organization at the end of the month and cannot be refunded back.

I appreciate your utmost understanding on this matter.

In the meantime, if you have any other concerns regarding the Microsoft Rewards program, please feel free to let me know.

I wish you all the best and please stay safe!

In my case a U.S phone number was needed to complete the Rewards unlock, VO ID numbers will be detected & will not work, so I hit up a family member to give the verification code after using their U.S Number, as the process will send via text message two different verification code at different intervals. 

Rack up enough points to present this proof of concept from the Microsoft Store, purchase was made for a Xbox One game on sale, gatheed the points all over the course of 5 day. If the sale was not ending in a few hrs from when the purchase was made I would have gotten enough points to get a $25 dollar card while saving 2400 points. A Xbox equivalent to a PSN Card that could also be purchased with Rewards Systemwill have a 40% increase in the points needed to redeem it. I was about to start moon walking then I saw that it would be a whole 40% extra for the PSN side of it. Damn! Anyways think i'm done with this.

russian moonwalk GIF by Cheezburger

spacer.png

Edited by Smurf