Screenshot Showcase

LimeGreenLegend

Was looking for a place to share some screenshots from some random games and couldn't find one, so thought I'd make one.  I did wanna put this in the other games forum, but I couldn't because it's not about one specific game, so I put it here as it seems the most appropriate place.  Feel free to move it if it's not.  

Got a screenshot from a random game you wanna share?  Something gorgeous, or funny, or weird?  I wanna see them!

First I have some shots from Spider-Man: Miles Morales running on the PS5, and New York is looking gooooood.

zFOhFok.jpg

You can't call yourself the friendly neighbourhood Spider-Man if you're not friendly.

gWC1mlG.jpg

Kicking some *ss in the Spider-Verse suit.

8ww7Z6E.jpg

Even superheroes have to wrap up warm for winter.

KWIEOAp.jpg

And this is a shot from my spawn planet in No Man's Sky when I booted up the PS5 version for the first time.  This game has come a long way since launch.

FVOLaEV.jpg

Edited by LimeGreenLegend
typo
  • Like 9

• 2 weeks later...

Wrapped up the platinum for Spider-Man Miles Morales.

QV9gwwL.jpg

YHNGS5c.jpg

Got a new sidekick too.

dYbmrhD.jpg

Also started Ghosts of Tsushima recently.  Only played about an hour, but it is a gorgeous game.

bXdSqpM.jpg

1JCqUX4.jpg

And I've nearly finished the Final Fantasy VII Remake, a nearly perfect update of my favourite game of all time.

it2rGS2.jpg

VDAQbY8.jpg

• Like 4

Anyone ever played LittleBigPlanet. If so you must know Sackboy,

spacer.png

Sackboy: A Big Adventure is a fun and sometimes challenging platformer. As one of PS5 launch titles it was a bit overlooked by many by games such as Spiderman, Demon Souls etc. It's not really like the LittleBigPlanet series as this one is more story driven, but the platforming and things like changing funny outfits are still the same. You can even play it with up to 4 players on your couch or online which is probably the best way to experience a game like this. 

spacer.png

Pulling off some disco moves in my funky outfit.

spacer.png

About to take on the final boss, bit of a vague picture I just realized.

spacer.png

Dressed in my deep sea outfit in one of the underwater levels.

The game looks a bit childish most of the times and for a full priced game I understand some people think the game is not worth it. But personally I really enjoyed it. Platinum is still far away as I have to complete a crazingly hard time trial which only a few people have achieved so far. 

AC: Valhalla and Ghost of Tsushima are my next games and I'll try to make some better screenshots in these games as these above are just some randomly taken pictures.

Edited by RammsteinDUDE
  • Like 3

I always loved the looks of the Little Big Planet games.  The new one has some good reviews so I may give it a go, but I may wait for a sale or a price drop first.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LimeGreenLegend said:

I always loved the looks of the Little Big Planet games.  The new one has some good reviews so I may give it a go, but I may wait for a sale or a price drop first.  

Yeah it might be better to wait until it drops in price, as I said the game is fun but a I think it's not worth the money when it's still a full-priced game. It was a bit of an impulsive purchase for me 😅. Ghost of Tsushima looks great btw! Excited to play it.

• Like 1