Ghost of Tsushima

Banketelli

Ghost of Tsushima

The year is 1274. Samurai warriors are the legendary defenders of Japan — until the fearsome Mongol Empire invades the island of Tsushima, wreaking havoc and conquering the local population. As one of the last surviving samurai, you rise from the ashes to fight back. But, honorable tactics won’t lead you to victory. You must move beyond your samurai traditions to forge a new way of fighting — the way of the Ghost — as you wage an unconventional war for the freedom of Japan.

• Submitter
  • Themes
    Action and Stealth
  • Genres
  • Gameplay
    Single player
  • Platforms
    PlayStation 4
  • Category

• Like 2

Really interested in playing this, but I wanna finish off Spider-Man: Miles Morales and Watchdogs Legion before starting another open world game.  It looks gorgeous, especially the PS5 enhanced version.

• Like 2

I wanted to play this game the moment it came out but decided to wait to play it on the PS5. I was actually planning to buy this tomorrow, heard great stories about this game so I'm excited to play it :)

• Like 2

It's a great game. Utterly beautiful, even on the peasant PS4 so you guys are indeed in for a treat on the PS5!

The game is massive in every way. So many quests and other things to do and upgrade/buy. As far as the story, it's pretty good. I enjoyed it. Definitely better than what many gave it credit for.

Also saw many comparing it to Assassin's Creed, and while I can see where they're coming from, one thing that can't be compared is the combat system. Have yet to play Valhalla but GoT is miles ahead everything else AC, and while it might take a bit to master, it's really rewarding once you get the hang of it and successfully can switch stances on the fly during fights to deal with all the different types of enemies.

Also, different to AC, stealth actually works and is an enjoyable feature in this game.

Edited by Banketelli
Stealth
  • Like 2