World of Warships: Legends

Burgermauger

It’s a free download on ps plus. I am so addicted to this game right now. I’m kinda a nerd with navy warship games. If that’s your jam you should check it out. 

i think you can form a flotilla and battle other people.

hit me up if you download it and I’m online playing.

8 minutes ago, Burgermauger said:

It’s a free download on ps plus. I am so addicted to this game right now. I’m kinda a nerd with navy warship games. If that’s your jam you should check it out. 

i think you can form a flotilla and battle other people.

hit me up if you download it and I’m online playing.

@Dodge has been playing it, he's been trying to talk me into getting it, I'm interested just haven't done it yet.

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

I really like the strategy involved. I’m a battleship guy and not going broadside versus the payoff to firing all turrets to destroy ships is great. 
right now I’m on the New Mexico battleship moving toward Colorado. My goal is the Iowa aka The Big Stick.

but if anyone else is starting and wanting battleships, England has the better battleships all round.

So far I've unlocked up to T4, all ships for US, Germany, and almost Japan. I think I'm a Cruiser guy, and I've liked the German Cruisers the best so far. 

I am not opposed to creating a Flotilla. Are there any benefits from being in a group? Other than playing together? 

Dodgeservice.png

Downloaded it but I have yet to play it. I honestly I don’t know if it will be kind of thing but I want to give it a chance.  

• 3 months later...

This game is awesome, lots of mental strategy trying to out manuver others. It's very well balanced between the roles of different ships as long as you know/lean your role.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081: