The Favourites (Sports Classics)

Mark Verstappen

The Favourites (Sports Classics)

The-Favourites-Sports-Classics.png

Come and join us on Wednesday 25th of October at 20:00 UK Time for The Favorites! Just turn up to the parking lot east of the Tinsel Towers Apartment Building in your favorite eligible Sports Classic you sign up with.

We will determine who has the best Sports Classic before we start a playlist to determine the winner of The Favourites!

We will race all Sports Classics against each other where people will vote before each race which they'd like to drive in. To not have things like people having to race Tornado's against Turismo's I have omitted the fastest and slowest in the class to come to the following list of eligible cars.

Cars which are eligible and have not been taken are:

• Savestra
  • Zion Classic
  • Retinue
  • Z-Type
  • Pigalle
  • Casco
  • 190z
  • Monroe
  • Coquette Classic
  • Cheburek
  • JB 700
  • GT500
  • Mamba
  • Michelli GT
  • Stinger GT
  • Stinger
  • Roosevelt Valor
  • Peyote Custom
  • Franken Stange
  • Nebula Turbo
  • Roosevelt
  • Tornado Rat Rod
  • Fagaloa

Pick whichever you think people should get a taste of or should suffer in! But beware.. You're going to have to drive your own car in the first and final race.

Don't worry if you don't own any of the eligible Sports Classics, we can spawn them in for you where needed.

Post below with the vehicle you plan to bring along to get involved! No duplicates if possible.

• Verstappen (Franken Stange)
  • Catman (Retinue)
  • Warriors (Stinger)
  • Dave (Pigalle)
  • Mulder (190z)
  • Badinga (Savestra)
  • Fox2000 (Zion Classic)
  • AlexHat (Z-Type)

Reserve:

Edited by Mark Verstappen
  • Like 2

I'll take the retinue please. Is it MK1 only?

If anyone picks a nebula turbo, I'll hunt you down and kill you to death

Edited by CatManDoza
  • Like 2

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

4 minutes ago, Mark Verstappen said:

@CatManDozaMk II is too quick so yes. Mk I only. 🙂

Guessed as much, only wanted the MK2 as I can use my Lager livery! But MK1 is fine too

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SkyeDave said:

I’ll take the much underrated Pigalle please!

Roof rack?

Actually talking of roof racks, whens the next free wednesday night slot?

Edited by CatManDoza

I’m tempted by the Nebula turbo, but I fear the wrath of the Top Hatted One. So I’ll go with the 190z, because it has a racing livery and I also fear the wrath of Dave. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, CatManDoza said:

Actually talking of roof racks, whens the next free wednesday night slot?

Next week if @SkyeDaveor someone else isnt planning on hosting something. 😃

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mark Verstappen said:

Next week if @SkyeDaveor someone else isnt planning on hosting something. 😃

Cool could I claim next Wednesday then if possible? Will have plans and poster at the weekend

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CatManDoza said:

Cool could I claim next Wednesday then if possible? Will have plans and poster at the weekend

Fine by me too!  Sounds exciting.  I get in quite late on Wednesdays at the moment so I'm scared of hosting in case I'm not back in time.  Will be a pleasure to attend one of your nights!

• Like 1

Potentially late this evening, still got a mousey problem and need to get to the bottom of it sooner rather than later.

Edited by CatManDoza
  • Like 1

Thanks for hosting @Mark Verstappen, I had a great time 👍. Either flying round in the Savestra or trying to keep that monstrosity you brought along on the road 😁

Also, despite the lack of F1 wheels, it was great to have @Paulie along for a spin 👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

A good night indeed. Had fun at the back of the pack all night lol, doesn't help that I was friggin knackered after a long stretch.

Will have details of next weeks extravaganza of racks once I've worked out the finer details of how to annoy you all.

• Like 2

Lols @muldercheers mate, I had a great time as well, good laughs and a great format by the Stappmeister! 👍

Felt really good to be back and to have a good old Wednesday-night again! 😊

Cheers all, it really cracked me up and I am very looking forward to @CatManDoza's Roofrack Extravaganza next week! 😃

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Warriors-Ten said:

@CatManDoza if there isn’t an incredibly immature ‘who has the best rack’ competition I will be disappointed. 

What do you take me for? some sort of immature man child, only capable of making babyish jokes?

12 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

What do you take me for? some sort of immature man child, only capable of making babyish jokes?

Yes. Exactly that. 

• Like 1

Thanks for Wednesday night @Mark Verstappen!  Really enjoyed all the cars, even the Frankenstange was not without some entertainment.

Was great hearing the sound os a horn in the braking areas which could mean only one thing, that @Pauliewas back.

However I was horrified by some of the comments that were levied towards my Lampadati, towards Citroens and towards French cars in general, not least the fact that it was 'poo brown'. (I think that one was @AlexHat29).  It'a beautiful car that should have won best looking by a mile and I've lost faith in many of you as car buffs that you didn't appreciate what I had tried to recreate.  It's iconic, a true classic, in an original colour and it was outvoted by something with oversized wheels and neons.  Unbelievable, You're a bunch of heathens.

IMG_2169.jpeg.fd7097f286159a7b5b07ec51ea411040.jpeg

• Haha 1