PS4 controller test

As i have felt a bit behind in alot of our racing lately i tested my controllers on this site; https://gamepad-tester.com/

My main controller was at about 80% on R2, same with the other "older" one.

The two newer ones (that the kids use) was at 100%.

The one i use on my other console, that i use mainly for doing stuff alone like hotlapping or creating, was 100% as well.

So... SRL watch out! 😋

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Lann said:

As i have felt a bit behind in alot of our racing lately i tested my controllers on this site; https://gamepad-tester.com/

My main controller was at about 80% on R2, same with the other "older" one.

The two newer ones (that the kids use) was at 100%.

The one i use on my other console, that i use mainly for doing stuff alone like hotlapping or creating, was 100% as well.

So... SRL watch out! 😋

So, you are faster than me in most of the stretched Patriot races with 80% throttle???

I have to up my game....

• Haha 1

Yeah, @Schumi6581, @Lann is an advanced racer, only using 80% of the throttle, so no wheel spin. Then he gives us some hope on the long straights, before he drives away in the accelerating zones again. Also no oversteer because of too much power applied out of the corners... 

The rest of us are all Jeremy Clarksons ... POWEEERRR!!!

When you really think about it, he's basically cheating, using some advanced driving assists!

Edited by zmurko
  • Haha 1