Lion of Zions

Mark Verstappen

Lion of Zions

Lion-of-Zions.png

Come and join us on Wednesday 11th of October at 20:00 UK Time for the Lion of Zions! Just turn up to the parking lot behind the Alta Street Apartment in any upgraded Zion.

We will determine who has the best taste in cars before we start a playlist to determine who is the Lion of Zions!

Don't worry if you don't own all/any of the Zion's, we can spawn them in for you.

All 3 types of Zion will be raced on the night.

Post below to get involved!

• Verstappen
  • Mulder
  • Badinga
  • Warriors
  • TheFox2000Unit
  • Dave
  • AlexHat

Reserve:

• Catman
  • DoubleG
  • OneMarc
Edited by Mark Verstappen

Put me down as a 50 50. PC gaming this evening, so need to run a consecutive night past the ball and chain

• Like 1

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

@CatManDozaonce Chubb sees this He'll be able to embed the results into the page here like he did with my last posted event. With this spreadsheet I can basically send him the results immediately after the last race.

I think everyone got put in their own lobby unfortunately and with game chat its a bit annoying not being able to hear anyone anymore. We should find some way to use parties again really.

I Didn't realise the spin was that synchronised! Nice! 😲

• Like 1

Thanks @Mark Verstappen for hosting!  I really enjoyed that and look forward to you all referring to me as The Lion of Zions from now on.  King of The Lampadatis didn't really catch on but I think this one just might.  Catch you all again soon!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SkyeDave said:

Thanks @Mark Verstappen for hosting!  I really enjoyed that and look forward to you all referring to me as The Lion of Zions from now on.  King of The Lampadatis didn't really catch on but I think this one just might.  Catch you all again soon!

and to go with your new title, a theme tune:

• Like 1

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend