PS4 Memorial

MEDIC! 

baby GIFPaul Bearer Dance GIF by Jason Clarke

Celebrate Rest In Peace GIF by Jason ClarkeFuneral GIF by memecandy

As the sun sets on the Playstation 4 console,😢 what memories

will you take with you from moments in game, the games you

played or the console itself, any last words?

Edited by Smurf
  • Like 1

Fitting topic as I have one hour left of initializing my system before it goes up for sale.

Best memories from a game are from my first playthrough of The Last of Us. Also enjoyed the first couple of days with the console back in 14, playing LEGO Marvel Super Heros with my son and having a blast.

Too many great memories to list from my first stint with XDBX from 2015 to 16. Honestly I cherish those more than anything else "game" related. So many laughs.

• Like 3

I do believe this was the console that really developed the sense of comunity in gaming. It started on the ps3, but it reached insane levels on the ps4. Also this generation is really linked to the success of GTA. No orher game before had such an impact on the way we play games, thats for sure. 

• Like 3

I would say Battlefield 4 had me hooked, took me 6 months to start shooting right it was so overwhelming to play at 1st, as there was so much going on. It was filled with content and had the greatest visual & sound design ever seen or heard before its time in a game. Never heard rifle & bomb sounds go off so realistically & watching the levelution event when a skyscraper gets taken down into ruble was spectacular to watch especially if your the one that caused it.

There was a Commander App for the andriod tablet pc, that you could join a game without turning on your PS4. As a Commander, you could launch surveillance aginst the enemy, do ammo drops, direct troop spawn location & for the fun part, drop cruise misiles on the enemy. I remember trying to explain how it worked to XDBX Crew Members but they were too busy stairing at the enemy missile coming to obliterate them off the roof top LOL (You already know I parachuted off that bi right hahaha), as they planned how to kill the commander LMAO. The general community hardly used mic unlike a COD game filled with disrespectful squeakers, I think we were snobs in that sense TBH as we looked down on COD player as twitch shooters, but BF4 players were specaular in executing high IQ non verbal coordinated attacks & set traps.

The Phantom Bow prerequisites means you had to own the Premium version of the game & was designed to make you want to toss you console out a window, watch the underlined link & tell me if you would have figured out how to even start the Phantom Pain Initiate. You literally had to figure that out, put the info into a real web browser, then complete the Phantom Program Phase 1-5 which took me & I $h!+ you not 2+ years to do this part, then find the hidden dog tags + & do more stuff. Basically you have to get stuff to enter a elevator that could kill you to enter a secret room to get a special weapon. If you saw someone with a Bow back then, their on X Games Mode. Run!

Had fun killing Scotty after I jumped through a glass pane off the cat walk of a building, as he was new to the game & could not see me but heard me walking around. Landed behind him & cut his throat he sounded so scared, as if I was actually doing it IRC that was a epic moment, that was priceless & to Xyon repairing her lovely tank while I lurked nearby, I was stranded ok, I didn't want to kill you but that tank was looking mighty fine, I also had to wait until the tank was a 100% repaired just for safety reasons.

Having the enemy team fearing to even battle at times when I was popping off or embarrassing loud mouths will always be remembered. Gaming with the Crew was awesome, outside of GTA V also a random side note, Drive Club taught me how to drive in GTA V. BF4 had the most number of Crew members ive played with & had a blast with & I collected all Trophies without any special help, dont think I will ever feel a sense of cummunity as I did with this game 1,100hrs in. I might post more for a few other games.

Edited by Smurf
  • Like 2