The Duel of The Alamo Sea - a creators event

Lann

5 hours ago, Con said:

Attention Creators.....I would like to host a Alamo Sea Job Test Night on THURSDAY in place of TNT. The earliest I can log in is 930pmEST, so i doesnt have to start at regular TNT time if it helps. Please privately or publicly share the link to your job. Doesnt matter if the description isnt finished. Just want to test the general idea of the jobs. 

@omarcomin71 or anyone from the TNT regs, you around tomorrow night to help me test these jobs? 

As long as you don’t mind if I play a bit distracted. Thursday Night Football plus may have company over.  Shouldn’t be a huge issue though. 

Edited by omarcomin71
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, omarcomin71 said:

As long as you don’t mind if I play a bit distracted. Thursday Night Football plus may have company over.  Shouldn’t be a huge issue though. 

Sounds like you may not be available. lol. We can always do it after TNF. Just to give some feedback to these folks that wont be able to test their creations alone. I know we can test with the AI but nothing like having humans trying shortcuts, etc. 

On 11/11/2020 at 1:10 PM, zmurko said:

I'll see what I can do today or tomorrow. A general idea is there, but the details and then execution still need to be realized.

Can only get on the PS4 late in the evening this week unfortunately.

It is not looking good on my end. I've spent a few hours in the creator yesterday afternoon, but didn't really get anywhere. I've only managed to try few builds and test the idea. Not gonna have enough time to start over and finish the job in next couple of days. Might have more time next week and actually create the job from start to finish. Sorry about that.

With only a handful of jobs we will not host a seperate event with these jobs, but simply post them on the site (jobs section) so that any hosts who might want to pick them up for their event can find them easy. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lann said:

With only a handful of jobs we will not host a seperate event with these jobs, but simply post them on the site (jobs section) so that any hosts who might want to pick them up for their event can find them easy. 

Maybe revisit it on the PS5, who knows what new stuff is coming to that area. 

Just now, Con said:

Maybe revisit it on the PS5, who knows what new stuff is coming to that area. 

Indeed, I am sure we will get more creators events!

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, zmurko said:

Maybe just extend the deadline for a week or two? I'm finding it difficult to find enough time for the creator and we all know it takes hours and hours to place all those props. 😕

Yeah. Like a New Years or Xmas thing. 
I actually wanted to create two jobs as an additional idea popped into my head while creating the tdm.