WIFI Problems!

zztop911

I've had my old PS4 in my bedroom on wifi for a couple years. I haven't changed a damn thing. Seemingly after the last PSN update, I can't get connected to my wifi.

It's stupid as hell. The console is actually connected to the internet because the browser will work. I've searched on the PS website and filtered YT for recient vids and unfiltered. Nothing worked!

I'm not asking for tech. I'm asking if anyone has had the same problem.

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

I have one on wifi and one with cord right now, and it has been working good on both. But the reason i have one (the oldest) on cord is that it struggled to connect to the wifi. This was before the last psn update.

On 10/24/2020 at 4:09 AM, Lann said:

I have one on wifi and one with cord right now, and it has been working good on both. But the reason i have one (the oldest) on cord is that it struggled to connect to the wifi. This was before the last psn update.

I have no idea if the PS update was the problem, but I know I didn't chance anything.

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

I've had no issue with mine

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081: