Rigged Random Car Extravaganza Pt4

Mark Verstappen

RiggedRandom.jpg

Come and join us on Wednesday 14th October at 8 PM British time for Part 4 of the Rigged Random Car Extravaganza. After a meet up in free roam we will launch into a playlist of races where you will only know what car we will be racing each race when we get to the race lobbies.

Each car is determined by a random generator with a few exclusions like not more than 3 cars from the same class, used recently in an event or often used cars in regular races (I.E. cars like the Krieger in Supers).

We will run GTA races so we can spawn in cars for those who do not have them.

1. Verstappen
  2. Dave
  3. Warriors
  4. Mulder
  5. Badinga
  6. Joyrider
  7. Wilkibob
  8. Noelly
  9. Eased light
  10. AlexHat29

Edited by Mark Verstappen
  • Like 2

Sorry guys I have to pass for tonight. An unfortunate change of plans, been asked today totally unexpected to join some very old long-time friends for some Warzone tonight and I just couldn't refuse that. Hope you guys have a Nice night and I'll see you guys next week again.

Sorry I didn't reply to you here @Paulie but I just had to focus on getting the event ready when I saw it.

I dont think We've displayed it here yet but all results from events that I'll be posting here will be in spreadsheet form like in this link below. Its simply easier during the night and probably looks better too. 😋

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mNu7RtVGKQEKtTToqm3L7zyXS99gJfeTbf0axObqUjk

Edited by Mark Verstappen
  • Like 2

Thanks @Mark Verstappen  Love the spreadsheet.  Was a good night.  I really enjoyed it and not just because I won but also because I beat @mulderThanks for hosting and thanks for letting the VBRJ guys come along at such short notice because I'd had my notifications turned off.....

Edited by SkyeDave
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2