Best Cars per Class

Protocawl

First update done. I believe the only changes are to Coupes, Muscles, and Sedans.

I've used Broughy's spreadsheet, crew challenges, and personal experience and from playlists as well as things that people have said about the new cars to make these updates. If you find anything to be inaccurate or even questionable, please let me know so I can do my best to correct or clarify any info.

I'll add a section for Tuners in the near future.

I've also added a link to Broughy's spreadsheet in the OP for anyone wanting a more detailed breakdown of every vehicle.

• Like 3

• 1 year later...

With the move to the PS five version of GTA, I thought I would list a few vehicles that everyone should consider upgrading to Hao’s Special Works. 

Top PS5 Vehicles to Upgrade to Hao’s Special Works. (HSW)

Supers class: Deveste 8. First in class after upgrade.

Sports class: Custom Itali GTO Stinger TT. First in class after upgrade.  

Second in class:

-La Coureuse. 
-S95     
-original Itali GTO
La Coureuse will be the best in short tracks with multiple turns. It has incredible grip. The S95 apparently is also very competitive for a very reasonable price. 

Muscle class: Vigero ZX
First in class after upgrade. 

Sports Classic class: Turismo Classic is first in class after upgrade with the Stinger GT a close second. 

Motorcycle : Hakuchou Drag. First in class after upgrade. 

SUV class: Astron Custom is now a close second in class after upgrade. This may be worth considering since apparently the handling is much better than anything else in class. 

Edited by omarcomin71
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, omarcomin71 said:

With the move to the PS five version of GTA, I thought I would list a few vehicles that everyone should consider upgrading to Hao’s Special Works. 

Second in class:

-La Coureuse. 
-S95     
-original Itali GTO
La Coureuse will be the best in short tracks with multiple turns. It has incredible grip. The S95 apparently is also very competitive for a very reasonable price. 

Sports Classic class: Turismo Classic is first in class after upgrade with the Stinger GT a close second. 

SUV class: Astron Custom is now a close second in class after upgrade. This may be worth considering since apparently the handling is much better than anything else in class. 

Thank you. That's definitely helpful for me, and I'll now be burning a few mil before this weekends 2bros lol.

Before I update the OP for this thread.... Since I've been neglacting updates to this OP, and with our move to PS5, would you be open to starting a new "Best In Class PS5" thread?

• Like 1

I hope you guys new to Hao’s get one of those 40%-50% off Hao’s upgrades weekly event things soon. That was how I was able to upgrade most of the cars. 

Also don’t forget that the first Hao upgrade is FREE, so choose wisely. Don’t feel

compelled to have to use the FREE upgrade on the S95 that Hao gives you for FREE for beating his time.
I used mine on the Banshee as it is the most expensive upgrade. 
Just do your research so you can make the best decision with your money cause the Hao upgrades do add up, quickly. 

Edited by Con
  • Like 3

14 hours ago, omarcomin71 said:

Second in class:

-La Coureuse. 
-S95     
-original Itali GTO

According to Broughy ghe Astron Custom HSW is the quickest SUV, with the Toros in second place (+ 0,417 on his test track), did I miss a newer car?

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, PretendWereDead said:

According to Broughy ghe Astron Custom HSW is the quickest SUV, with the Toros in second place (+ 0,417 on his test track), did I miss a newer car?

No new car, so that seems correct. Maybe I saw fastest speed.? Thanks for clarifying. 

Edited by omarcomin71

1 hour ago, omarcomin71 said:

No new car, so that seems correct. Maybe I saw fastest speed.? Thanks for clarifying. 

What about Supers? I have the Weaponized Ignus HSW as quickest and the Coil Cyclone II HSW as second quickest on a lap.

For sports are the Itali GTO stinger HSW and the Itali GTO the quickest but the S95 HSW is close and much easier to drive (for a noob like me 🙃)  

2 minutes ago, PretendWereDead said:

What about Supers? I have the Weaponized Ignus HSW as quickest and the Coil Cyclone II HSW as second quickest on a lap  

I didn’t list everything. I saw the Weaponized Ingnis is at the top as well as the Coil Cyclone II, however I don’t know many who own them, they would be very expensive especially after the upgrade. I also haven’t seen anyone race them in a playlist. However, good to know so thank you for the additional info. We should make a complete list of all HSW vehicles. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, omarcomin71 said:

I didn’t list everything. I saw the Weaponized Ingnis is at the top as well as the Coil Cyclone II, however I don’t know many who own them, they would be very expensive especially after the upgrade. I also haven’t seen anyone race them in a playlist. However, good to know so thank you for the additional info. We should make a complete list of all HSW vehicles. 

I own the Hao upgraded Cyclone 2 and I love it. It’s a better version of the Cyclone 1, cause it has much better brakes but it’s still wild af! 
Hao Weaponized Ignis is a must have IMO cause that gun is just cool. 

I also think people should know that the Hao upgrades don’t make the cars easier to drive, they just make the cars faster and more manageable when hitting the brakes. There is a small learning or shall I say, adjustment curve when you Hao upgrade. 
To anyone who isn’t sure if they want to spend money on Hao upgrade and wish they could be certain….…PLEASE hit me up, I have most of the cars and if I dont, I’ll buy it and upgrade it, and let you test drive it. 
just let me know and we can schedule a test drive. Don’t be shy. I’d love to help you. 

• Like 1

On 9/21/2023 at 2:45 AM, Con said:

anyone who isn’t sure if they want to spend money on Hao upgrade and wish they could be certain….…PLEASE hit me up, I have most of the cars and if I dont, I’ll buy it and upgrade it, and let you test drive it. 
just let me know and we can schedule a test drive. Don’t be shy. I’d love to help you. 

I may take you up on that. Ive upgraded my Deveste8, but would like to compare it to the Cyclone2 and W.Ignus before I spend on an entirely new car.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Skorpion said:

I may take you up on that. Ive upgraded my Deveste8, but would like to compare it to the Cyclone2 and W.Ignus before I spend on an entirely new car.

They all are great.
I quite enjoy the Cyclone 2. I will send you a message on the PS app letting you know when I’m logging in later tonight. 
sadly I have to work today so I will miss 2Bros. 
I don’t think I upgraded my Deveste8 at Hao’s. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...