Jump to content
×
×
  • Create New...

Poker Club


Recommended Posts

pete_95973

This could be fun for a poker night or two for our members?  Red dead poker is great but somewhat limited.  I am hopeful this will be better.

 

 

  • Like 4

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

Link to post
Share on other sites
LimeGreenLegend

I'm up for a regular poker session.  I do have Prominence Poker, but haven't played it much.  This looks good, but I wouldn't want to pay more than 20 quid for it.  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
pete_95973
9 minutes ago, LimeGreenLegend said:

I'm up for a regular poker session.  I do have Prominence Poker, but haven't played it much.  This looks good, but I wouldn't want to pay more than 20 quid for it.  

Prominence is good.  I think it is better than red dead for organizing a poker night.  I am hoping this will be much better.  Looks like you can choose from more formats and game types.  As you said, it may all come down to the cost.

  • Like 1

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

Link to post
Share on other sites
LimeGreenLegend

Prominence is free to play, we could set up something now if there's enough interest, and if this new game is any good, and the right price, we can just migrate over there.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
pete_95973
26 minutes ago, LimeGreenLegend said:

Prominence is free to play, we could set up something now if there's enough interest, and if this new game is any good, and the right price, we can just migrate over there.

Good idea! 

  • Like 1

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

Link to post
Share on other sites
JuniorChubb

Well we’ll well Mr Lime, you know how to start a party!

Not sure about tonight, but I will download it just in case...

BTW what is Prominence?

  • Like 1

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

Link to post
Share on other sites
LimeGreenLegend
Just now, JuniorChubb said:

Well we’ll well Mr Lime, you know how to start a party!

Not sure about tonight, but I will download it just in case...

BTW what is Prominence?

Prominence Poker, the game we're talking about, not the upcoming one in the original post.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.