Poker Club

pete_95973

This could be fun for a poker night or two for our members?  Red dead poker is great but somewhat limited.  I am hopeful this will be better.

• Like 4

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

I'm up for a regular poker session.  I do have Prominence Poker, but haven't played it much.  This looks good, but I wouldn't want to pay more than 20 quid for it.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, LimeGreenLegend said:

I'm up for a regular poker session.  I do have Prominence Poker, but haven't played it much.  This looks good, but I wouldn't want to pay more than 20 quid for it.  

Prominence is good.  I think it is better than red dead for organizing a poker night.  I am hoping this will be much better.  Looks like you can choose from more formats and game types.  As you said, it may all come down to the cost.

• Like 1

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

Prominence is free to play, we could set up something now if there's enough interest, and if this new game is any good, and the right price, we can just migrate over there.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, LimeGreenLegend said:

Prominence is free to play, we could set up something now if there's enough interest, and if this new game is any good, and the right price, we can just migrate over there.

Good idea! 

• Like 1

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

Well we’ll well Mr Lime, you know how to start a party!

Not sure about tonight, but I will download it just in case...

BTW what is Prominence?

• Like 1

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

Just now, JuniorChubb said:

Well we’ll well Mr Lime, you know how to start a party!

Not sure about tonight, but I will download it just in case...

BTW what is Prominence?

Prominence Poker, the game we're talking about, not the upcoming one in the original post.  

• 2 months later...

Just let me know which platform you guys decide to run the next poker tournament on. Or I will host my own in RDR2 before the end of the year...yes, I will download the game again for that. Plus, we need a new champ.

poker.gif

Edited by Con
  • Like 2