Jump to content
×
×
  • Create New...

The Coq Cup


Recommended Posts

Mark Verstappen

Invetero-Coquette.png

The-Coq-Cup.png

Come and join us on Wednesday 2nd of September at 20:00 BST for the Coq Cup! Just turn up to the Von Crastenburg Hotel in Vinewood (Corner of Clinton Avenue & Power Street) in any upgraded Coquette.

We will determine who has the best taste in cars before we start a playlist to determine who is the master of all Coqs!

Don't worry if you don't own all/any of the Coquette's, we can spawn them in for you.

All 4 types Coquette will be raced on the night.

Post below to get involved!

  • Verstappen
  • Mulder
  • Rexx
  • Paulie
  • Dave
  • Salad
  • Warriors
  • Badinga
  • Marc
Edited by Mark Verstappen
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
mulder

So what you’re saying is that we’re all going to get together tomorrow night and compare Coq’s? Then see who can handle them the best? Sounds like memorable night, I’m in! 😂

  • Haha 3
  • Ok 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Warriors-Ten

I hope to be there, although I do not have a Coq. I will therefore need to use somebody else’s Coq. Any volunteers? 

  • Like 1
  • Ok 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
CatManDoza
1 hour ago, Warriors-Ten said:

I hope to be there, although I do not have a Coq. I will therefore need to use somebody else’s Coq. Any volunteers? 

I heard you had a plethora of coq, a smorgasboard if you will.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Consigliere
SkyeDave
1 hour ago, badingaaa said:

I'm in(vetero)! 

The beauty of this is not what he said but what he didn’t say. Making a pun on Invetero instead of making the obvious Coq joke really sets this comment apart. I give this 10 out of 10. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
mulder
44 minutes ago, SkyeDave said:

The beauty of this is not what he said but what he didn’t say. Making a pun on Invetero instead of making the obvious Coq joke really sets this comment apart. I give this 10 out of 10. 

I noticed you didn’t make any puns yourself when signing up and was growing quite concerned that you might be unwell. However the above comment somewhat restores the balance. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
mulder

Thanks for hosting tonight @Mark Verstappen, nice choice of tracks and the difference in handling between the cars made for some really interesting and often tricky racing 😂. Particularly first corners in the understeery Coquette Classic 😁 and most corners in the D10😂. Thanks to everyone else for the racing too 👍

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
Paulie
23 hours ago, mulder said:

Thanks for hosting tonight @Mark Verstappen, nice choice of tracks and the difference in handling between the cars made for some really interesting and often tricky racing 😂. Particularly first corners in the understeery Coquette Classic 😁 and most corners in the D10😂. Thanks to everyone else for the racing too 👍

Couldn't said it better myself 😅 Cheers!

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Consigliere
SkyeDave
On 9/3/2020 at 9:47 PM, Paulie said:

Couldn't said it better myself 😅 Cheers!

I could definitely have said it better than @mulder.  You wouldn't believe that English was his first language some times.  Thanks very much for hosting @Mark Verstappen.  I especially enjoyed the D10 Vs the older Coquettee race where we mixed it up.  Good balance.  Well done everybody involved!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites