The Coq Cup

Mark Verstappen

Invetero-Coquette.png

The-Coq-Cup.png

Come and join us on Wednesday 2nd of September at 20:00 BST for the Coq Cup! Just turn up to the Von Crastenburg Hotel in Vinewood (Corner of Clinton Avenue & Power Street) in any upgraded Coquette.

We will determine who has the best taste in cars before we start a playlist to determine who is the master of all Coqs!

Don't worry if you don't own all/any of the Coquette's, we can spawn them in for you.

All 4 types Coquette will be raced on the night.

Post below to get involved!

• Verstappen
  • Mulder
  • Rexx
  • Paulie
  • Dave
  • Salad
  • Warriors
  • Badinga
  • Marc
Edited by Mark Verstappen
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

So what you’re saying is that we’re all going to get together tomorrow night and compare Coq’s? Then see who can handle them the best? Sounds like memorable night, I’m in! 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Warriors-Ten said:

I hope to be there, although I do not have a Coq. I will therefore need to use somebody else’s Coq. Any volunteers? 

I heard you had a plethora of coq, a smorgasboard if you will.

• Haha 1

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

1 hour ago, badingaaa said:

I'm in(vetero)! 

The beauty of this is not what he said but what he didn’t say. Making a pun on Invetero instead of making the obvious Coq joke really sets this comment apart. I give this 10 out of 10. 

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, SkyeDave said:

The beauty of this is not what he said but what he didn’t say. Making a pun on Invetero instead of making the obvious Coq joke really sets this comment apart. I give this 10 out of 10. 

I noticed you didn’t make any puns yourself when signing up and was growing quite concerned that you might be unwell. However the above comment somewhat restores the balance. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Thanks for hosting tonight @Mark Verstappen, nice choice of tracks and the difference in handling between the cars made for some really interesting and often tricky racing 😂. Particularly first corners in the understeery Coquette Classic 😁 and most corners in the D10😂. Thanks to everyone else for the racing too 👍

• Like 4

23 hours ago, mulder said:

Thanks for hosting tonight @Mark Verstappen, nice choice of tracks and the difference in handling between the cars made for some really interesting and often tricky racing 😂. Particularly first corners in the understeery Coquette Classic 😁 and most corners in the D10😂. Thanks to everyone else for the racing too 👍

Couldn't said it better myself 😅 Cheers!

• Like 3

On 9/3/2020 at 9:47 PM, Paulie said:

Couldn't said it better myself 😅 Cheers!

I could definitely have said it better than @mulder.  You wouldn't believe that English was his first language some times.  Thanks very much for hosting @Mark Verstappen.  I especially enjoyed the D10 Vs the older Coquettee race where we mixed it up.  Good balance.  Well done everybody involved!

• Like 1