• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lann

• Con

• zmurko

• djw180

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We would like to send out a invitation. Each Sunday at 20:00 UTC will determine the RSC Champion for a specific class/tier, we use in game scores. It is obvious just for fun, and you will li

I’ve decided to participate this week.  I still don’t feel real comfortable with contact racing and still may back off when I see quicker drivers approaching.  However after a few of your comments I h

Great concept! I've noticed broughy grouping same class cars in tiers, which makes it interesting for racing less used cars. Good job on turning it into a racing event. 👍 Kind of tempting to splu

Posted Images

djw180
4 minutes ago, zmurko said:

Do we really need a dirt track for Supers? It just doesn't seem right. 😁

For other tracks, we could try Silverstone by snacks, a good hill circuit, perhaps a Grapeseed track. I can go through my bookmarks and pist some suggestions/links later.

I agree, dirt & supers doesn't work for me.

Beez

Count me as a maybe at this point and someone can take my car if they want. I need to finish the brakes on my IRL car first. Wish me luck.

• Ok 2
Dodge
34 minutes ago, Lann said:

I wont be able to play tonight. Sorry for the short notice. 

Do we postpone this until next week?

Dodgeservice.png

djw180
2 minutes ago, Dodge said:

I cant, and I dont. Probably should postpone until next week. 

same for me, I agree, postpone for next week,

Edited by djw180
  • Ok 2
Lann

Lets work out a hosting schedule. The host is responsible for creating the playlist, and has the last word on what tracks to use. But we all still try and contribute with suggestions.

Hows that?

• Like 1
Protocawl
3 hours ago, Lann said:

Lets work out a hosting schedule. The host is responsible for creating the playlist, and has the last word on what tracks to use. But we all still try and contribute with suggestions.

Hows that?

I kind of thought that was the default method anyway. 😛

I might be able to host this weekend, but I'll know for sure whether I can or can't by the end of Wednesday, I reckon.

Edited by Protocawl
  • Like 2
Con
21 hours ago, Protocawl said:

I might be able to host this weekend, but I'll know for sure whether I can or can't by the end of Wednesday, I reckon.

If you can't host this Sunday, I can host. But I have no idea how to chose tracks so if someone wants to put the playlist together and I can just host on Sunday, i can do that. 

• Like 3