Summer and fall update.

Lann

40 minutes ago, VALL_es said:

R*'s open wheel races are a bit boring, it will be interesting to see what do the people create.

Cause you so good at racing. Being really good at stuff can probably get boring.

2 minutes ago, pete_95973 said:

I don't find it underwhelming or overwhelming.  I am perfectly whelmed.

Anything new after 7 years is a good thing IMO.

I'm gonna need three Gilligans soon. You in? 😄 

10 minutes ago, pete_95973 said:

I don't find it underwhelming or overwhelming.  I am perfectly whelmed.

Anything new after 7 years is a good thing IMO.

I think my point of view is down to my state of mind rather than the content of the update. ☹️

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

1 minute ago, JuniorChubb said:

I think my point of view is down to my state of mind rather than the content of the update. ☹️

Sorry bud 😞

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

Just now, JuniorChubb said:

I think you point of view is my state of mind rather than the content of the update. ☹️

Sorry you feeling a bit down in general brother. We all go through that. Two weeks ago i was a useless heap of depression...you just wouldnt know it. Hope you get your spirit back and feel more like yourself soon! And know that im always here to talk in confidence or privacy if you need me. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Con said:

Sorry you feeling a bit down in general brother. We all go through that. Two weeks ago i was a useless heap of depression...you just wouldnt know it. Hope you get your spirit back and feel more like yourself soon! And know that im always here to talk in confidence or privacy if you need me. 

Cheers Con, I’m doing ok, it’s my relationship with GTA that is strained right now.

I just can’t motivate myself to spend any time in Creator. I really thought some new content might help that but I just look at it and think meh.

Anyway, enough moaning in what should be a positive thread.

• Like 2

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

I am excited about this, but even more excited about the winter update ”biggest ever”. Also excited about the PS5 and to continue with GTAO on yet another console. 

But I am afraid we might not get any new storage for these new cars. 

Is that a new haircut and hat on the dude aiming a smg?

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Con said:

It is underwhelming. But as a yacht owner...lol...i have to find excitement in at least that. lol. 

Ahhhh yes yachts. @JuniorChubb I've finally got a use for junior cats purchases.

angry jim carrey GIF

• Haha 2

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

I’m stoked for the yacht missions. I don’t regret buying it and I spawn and hang out at it all the time But it doesn’t last because it quickly gets boring from lack of things to do. 

I’m also happy about the new cars and hopefully there are new aircraft and boats too. @Lann I can lease you some garage space.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Lann said:

Seems to be out, anyone got it yet?

glad you reminded me, read it was out at 10am UK time, sat here waiting and forgot.

Edit: 2 gig update, not too bad

Edited by CatManDoza

Was really delated with those legendary motorsport cars, but then I saw the SASS cars!!!!!!!! BF CLUB FTW!!!!!

• Like 1

Only thing I’m interested in is if the open wheelers can be used on normal stunt tracks or not. If so I can get on and start converting my real circuit recreations. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Squirrel said:

Only thing I’m interested in is if the open wheelers can be used on normal stunt tracks or not. If so I can get on and start converting my real circuit recreations. 

that would be great news if so.

Also a benny's youga tickles my fancy too!

• Like 1