Nemesis + Nemesis Inferno

The_Lady_A

Nemesis

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/job/gtav/by63dLU7D0GyhGbPAw5jgQ

"A recreation of the Nemesis roller coaster at Alton Towers. Sit back. It's Fright Time. (Made mostly of stunt tubes, it closely follows the layout of the coaster. Can be completed by most vehicles. The racing line follows the four inversions: left corkscrew, right roll, vertical loop, right corkscrew.)"

Lap time between 80-100 seconds.

Nemesis was and possibly still is the best steel roller coaster in the UK. I've tried to build it numerous times and this is the first time I felt I got it close enough to publish. Despite the insane elevation changes I got a stock Issi Classic around it okay, so it should work with (almost) anything. Top end supers are a bit fast for the corkscrews, but if you can keep control the feeling of speed is ridiculous.

Nemesis Inferno 

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/job/gtav/vSOR8ibvvEy_PbNaDLp7RA

"Mario-Kart / GTA mode version of my recreation of Nemesis at Alton Towers."

This uses the same course as my Nemesis job, only with whacky colours, rockets, and unforgiving transitions. This means the original can be ran on GTA mode without risking pick-ups.

Edited by The_Lady_A
  • Like 1

I've made some adjustments to the exit from the loop, the exit from the second corkscrew, and the first corner. It should now run smoother with less risk of snagging during the transitions. I've also spent some of my left over props to add some decorative support structure so it at least looks like there's something holding it up!

• Like 1