Colin the Coupe

VANS Official

Colin-the-Coupe-768x432.jpg

To celebrate one of our favourite long-standing members getting a new car this week we will be running Colin the Coupe night! All you have to do is turn up in a matte grey, stock Bolokan Prairie to get involved.

The car only costs $25,000 and dont forget stock and matte grey!

Spoiler

Paulie... NO F1 WHEELS!!!

This event is open to all up to 16 players but... Remember the rules, don't be a bell end, behave yourself in free-roam. No shooting, no explosions and no police!

As usual we will be running GTA races so buying the car isn't essential, it's just for a bit of fun at the start of the night.

1. Chubb the Chariot
  2. Mulder the Motorhome 
  3. Catman the Caravan
  4. Stappen the Station-wagon 
  5. Esser the Estate
  6. Salad the Saloon
  7. Paulie the Pick Up Truck
  8. Dave the Dodgem
  9. Warriors the Wheelchair
  10. Trash the Trailer

Post Malone to get involved!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If you want to get involved & join our events make a post in our public recruitment thread

VansTag.png

I’m in! 😄 

Which matte grey are we using? Dark or light?

Edited by Eser1985
  • Like 1

Coincidentally I'm picking up the Coupe tomorrow 😂😂 

Here it is 😄spacer.png

(And obvs I'll be there)

Edited by Aslad
  • Like 1

No, I didn't misspell Salad 

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

Hyundai Coupe TSIII Fanclub

Just so there is no confusion...

Stock, just Matte Grey

60C92B7E-3DD9-4792-B3BD-0E3E60999902.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

On 7/6/2020 at 7:52 PM, VANS Official said:

Colin-the-Coupe-768x432.jpg

To celebrate one of our favourite long-standing members getting a new car this week we will be running Colin the Coupe night! All you have to do is turn up in a matte grey, stock Bolokan Prairie to get involved.

The car only costs $25,000 and dont forget stock and matte grey!

Reveal hidden contents

Paulie... NO F1 WHEELS!!!

This event is open to all up to 16 players but... Remember the rules, don't be a bell end, behave yourself in free-roam. No shooting, no explosions and no police!

As usual we will be running GTA races so buying the car isn't essential, it's just for a bit of fun at the start of the night.

1. Chubb the Chariot
  2. Mulder the Motorhome 
  3. Catman the Caravan
  4. Stappen the Station-wagon 
  5. Esser the Estate
  6. Salad the Saloon
  7. Paulie the Pick Up Truck
  8. Dave the Dodgem

Post Malone to get involved!

“you son of a b*tch, I’m in!” 

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Warriors-Ten said:

“you son of a b*tch, I’m in!” 

You can only join if you can tell me how many episodes......

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

Of homes under the hammer??  Also, can it be modified to include aesthetic changes in terms of spoilers/rims? 

23 minutes ago, Warriors-Ten said:

Of homes under the hammer??  Also, can it be modified to include aesthetic changes in terms of spoilers/rims? 

Not at the start, you will get the opportunity to upgrade once we start playing.

23 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Not at the start, you will get the opportunity to upgrade once we start playing.

Oh so after the meet up we can do upgrades? Also performance or just looks/spoiler/wheels etc?

Edited by Eser1985

8 hours ago, Eser1985 said:

Oh so after the meet up we can do upgrades? Also performance or just looks/spoiler/wheels etc?

Yes, the whole lot... we are gonna role play being @Aslad on Pimp My Ride.

• Haha 2

Hey @JuniorChubb.  Remember when you called me out on hip-replacement instead of hip-op and we all had a good laugh at my expense?  Well I thought it was a bit picky at the time but rather than rise to it I just hit the 'OK' button.  Of course although I was clicking the 'OK' button I was hearing Liam Neeson in my head, muttering about a special set of skills and vowing to catch you when you next slipped up.  Lucky I didn't need to wait too long and that is why I can now ask....  Chubb?  Why have you missed @Trashbags off the sign up list?  Especially after his tremendous Bugsy Malone gif. Which you even 'liked' no less. Could you not think of a vehicle beginning with T and so you just left him out of it?  I'll give you a word beginning with T:  Tosser.  And I 'm not referring to Trashbags.

• Haha 4

48 minutes ago, SkyeDave said:

Hey @JuniorChubb.  Remember when you called me out on hip-replacement instead of hip-op and we all had a good laugh at my expense?  Well I thought it was a bit picky at the time but rather than rise to it I just hit the 'OK' button.  Of course although I was clicking the 'OK' button I was hearing Liam Neeson in my head, muttering about a special set of skills and vowing to catch you when you next slipped up.  Lucky I didn't need to wait too long and that is why I can now ask....  Chubb?  Why have you missed @Trashbags off the sign up list?  Especially after his tremendous Bugsy Malone gif. Which you even 'liked' no less. Could you not think of a vehicle beginning with T and so you just left him out of it?  I'll give you a word beginning with T:  Tosser.  And I 'm not referring to Trashbags.

I was so impressed with sidestep on the Malone gif that my brain seized and I slipped onto a coma for 3 days!

However I am now back and will make amends!

I've been home 2 hours and already swapped the stereo and upgraded the bulbs to LEDs 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

No, I didn't misspell Salad 

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

Hyundai Coupe TSIII Fanclub

1 hour ago, Aslad said:

I've been home 2 hours and already swapped the stereo and upgraded the bulbs to LEDs 😂

You uber chav of all chaviness 😂

Is Dave already drunk? Gonna be a fun night 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Nice one all, good fun all round, just got up to bed to find my c*nt of a dog has decided to p*ss on my bed. literally on my duvet! Utter madness!!

Thumbs Reaction GIF

• Haha 2

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend