Randonautica....Cause I ain't scared!

Will also be downloading this because I'm a crazy mfer...I will chronicle each of my "intents", wish me luck. 

https://www.randonautica.com/

DO YOU BELIEVE IN THIS?

Just did my first search and my intent was "money"....its sending me to a lighthouse!!! LMFAO!! I'm not renting a boat to go out there. But imagine if i did and found cash on the floor on the island....that would be way too much of a coincidence. Hahahaha. If any of you download the app too...keep us up to date with you discoveries too!!

Edited by Con

Okay went on my first search yesterday and like the ghost ripple effect on Tik Tok, somewhat disappointing. lol. 

So my intent or the thing i focused on was a cat. Now there are almost no strays in my city, dogs or cats. I mean, you could go years before seeing a stray animal. So i said, now if it leads me to anything cat-like, I will be impressed. The destination came up really nearby so I decided to go check it out. 

This is the location it sent me to...obviously the map was a little off as the icon is in the water. Is the cat taking I swim? lol

4UcjoEK.png?1

But as Im just about to get to the location, I look at the map and see it has changed to this location: 

Tq3cUiU.png?1

Yes, drained my phone battery from 34% to 5%..but you can see that suddenly the destination changes and I had to walk back from where I came...it led me to the middle of the road. It's a busy road and no way any stray cat would be out in the middle of the street. But i crossed it anyways and took this pic...Now i dont see anything in it relating to "Cat"...maybe that one cloud looks like a cat but it also looks like other animals. lmao. 

Here is the pic i took:

PK0ywNd.jpg

As you can see, no cat in sight or cat-like anything that stands out. Now I don't know why the final destination changed the way it did and had my phone not drained so much, I would have walked to both destinations.  Either way....it was a fail and gonna have to just keep trying other Intents...perhaps a darker one next time. If you have any suggestions, please submit them. I will chronicle the adventure.

Edited by Con