The Last of Us 2 - "Clickin' Ain't Easy"

Con

1 minute ago, Fido_le_muet said:

That cover was surprisingly good ! 

lol...I just wanted to get back to the game. I was surprised how long it went on. If there was ever a time I was hoping a Clicker would interrupt, it was there...Hahahah I’m a d*ck. 

• Like 1

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Con

• Fido_le_muet

• CatManDoza

• zztop911

So FYI, I won't be reading this thread no more cause I'm going away for 4 days and you're definitely gonna catch up to me so I'm out for a while 😁

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Fido_le_muet said:

So FYI, I won't be reading this thread no more cause I'm going away for 4 days and you're definitely gonna catch up to me so I'm out for a while 😁

Safe travels!!! Have fun!!! See ya when you come back! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fido_le_muet said:

Finally got back to the game after 4 great days of vacation. 

Met the Scars @Con Don't know where you are dude 😁

Welcome back!!! Glad you had fun and are back safe! So I haven’t played TLOU since the last stream because I have been putting together a race for the American Psycho playlist for this Friday every night this week (never made a race before so it’s taking me a bit making the race XDBX worthy). Tonight I’m gonna work on a combat job for the playlist so I probably won’t be back in Seattle until after Thursday night. But when I get back to Seattle this weekend, I will play lots. I want to finish the game cause I want to start playing the VR Walking Dead game.

Edited by Con
  • Like 1

Ellie arrives at the TV Studio with her hit show idea, Clickers Got Talent! but is quickly rejected by the Executive Shambler who is looking for shows with a more serious tone to them. 

Anyways here is the found footage of our time at the studio. Kept hearing about the Scars @Fido_le_muet was talking about and I'm gonna guess they are some type of Clicker/Human Hybrid that somehow hasnt mutated fully...almost like the cool vampires if you will, like The Lost Boys, cool vamps but can turn on you in a heartbeat. Well cannot wait to meet them...i'm sure that will be soon. Oh and dont judge me for throwing bricks at the faces of the dead. 

• Haha 1

It was a Yabba-Dabba-Doo time, we had a gay ol' time! in Seattle this weekend...Dina-saur revealed some f*cked up sh*t to Ellie (me) dont worry, I pulled up my big l*sbian girl pants up cause: 

I wont spoil it for you, just know that I am very confused by the situation cause I didn't know we was sharing and stuff. But is see how we livin' now, Dina.

Anyways, I enjoyed the flashback until I couldn't figure out how to move on because the damn prompts dont show up until you have made an action. So I wasted time trying to figure out how to leave the helmet behind so I can get the door open icon to reappear...I thought the game had glitched. lol. As you can see, I walk past "the thing" numerous times but never close enough to see the icon show up and i was stuck on it being a helmet puzzle. lmao. But So far this was the chillest level. 

On to Hillcrest...I arrived and tried the level but it was right before the 2Bros playlist and after failing a few times I decided to quit and head over to Los Santos as that level with those dogs needs more strategy, especially if you want to explore the entire area...so I will probably do that tonight.

Edited by Con
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Con said:

On to Hillcrest...I arrived and tried the level but it was right before the 2Bros playlist and after failing a few times I decided to quit and head over to Los Santos as that level with those dogs needs more strategy, especially if you want to explore the entire area...so I will probably do that tonight.

Oh yeah that section is good. Tough but good ! 

It seems I'm quite ahead of you so I won't say anything more. 

• Like 1

Uh oh... 

I'm nearing the end of the game (I'm at 35 hours) and I really don't like where this is going. 

Absolutely don't know what will happen but I'm afraid of what may. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Fido_le_muet said:

Uh oh... 

I'm nearing the end of the game (I'm at 35 hours) and I really don't like where this is going. 

Absolutely don't know what will happen but I'm afraid of what may. 

Wow you really moving fast! I was supposed to play last night but did the crew challenge instead. So tonight it’s me Ellie, Dina, and whatever else is coming my way. 

• Like 1

@Con Turns out I wasn't at the end 😁 There was another full chapter after the point I reached yesterday. 

I was at 30 hours and after 3 more hours today, I know believe I am near the end now. 

I am done for today so I'll most likely finish the story tomorrow. 

Can't wait to discuss it with you. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fido_le_muet said:

@Con Turns out I wasn't at the end 😁 There was another full chapter after the point I reached yesterday. 

I was at 30 hours and after 3 more hours today, I know believe I am near the end now. 

I am done for today so I'll most likely finish the story tomorrow. 

Can't wait to discuss it with you. 

Yes. Last night I was unable to log in but with no TNT tonight, unless someone hosts, I will be playing TLOU2 and trying to get as far as I can we can discuss.

On 6/29/2020 at 11:42 AM, CatManDoza said:

I'd love to keep up to date, but I'm staying well away from anything possible spoiler ish until I get my hands on the game.

I had it down as a day one purchase, but things happen and that didnt happen!

ZZ doing a bad Dana Carvey doing a bad Prez H W Bush --------------> "Not watchin' nuffin'! Nope! Not ganna do it! Not ganna do it! "

• Haha 1

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

Finished the game @Con ! 

Can't say I'm disappointed by the ending. It was a great story. Not as good as the first one but still an amazing game. 

I'm starting all over again to collect the collectibles I missed and explore Seattle to compare it with real life. It is very well done IMO. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Fido_le_muet said:

Finished the game @Con ! 

Can't say I'm disappointed by the ending. It was a great story. Not as good as the first one but still an amazing game. 

I'm starting all over again to collect the collectibles I missed and explore Seattle to compare it with real life. It is very well done IMO. 

Congrats!!! Im still waiting to get back on for two days. Tonight i will play for hours. Wife gonna wake up in the morning and ill still be awake. hahaha If i can. Im old now. 😄 

• Haha 1

Going for the platinum trophy now. It doesn't seem very hard to get. Just need to replay the game 2-3 times. 

2nd playthrough will be almost as long as the 1st one cause I'm trying to get every collectibles.

3rd one will be quick as I will most likely be blazing through the level ! 

Edited by Fido_le_muet
  • Like 1

I was off mic in this first video, so enjoy the ambiance and sound design. I had to stop playing due to time constraints but got some work in:

I return to Seattle with my mic and all I can say is it was really fun and thrilling in this episode and I hate Shamblers even when dead:

Fido ... please tell me this happened to you too 😄 this is from a moment from the vid right above this one:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@Con It didn't happen to me right there but I had a similar run in with a clicker at one point, he was just stading there and I hadn't seen him at all ! Love this game for these moments.

These 2 shamblers were particularly vicious though. They spotted me and I had to run under that wall to escape (barely). Good times. 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Fido_le_muet said:

@Con It didn't happen to me right there but I had a similar run in with a clicker at one point, he was just stading there and I hadn't seen him at all ! Love this game for these moments.

These 2 shamblers were particularly vicious though. They spotted me and I had to run under that wall to escape (barely). Good times. 

Yes, I love those moments too and that one was super heart pumping as the backpack shielded it and although I saw the weapon reticule light up, It was too late, i was already landing and I did not see him until I was ready to move and that is why I said Holy sh*t...cause I almost moved forward. lmao. 

And in that second video (Looking for Jamal...) at  59:21...that Shambler gets the last laugh. 

• 4 weeks later...