Everybody’s gone to the Raptor

CatManDoza

GwMEBcl.jpg

As longest serving current member of the society of VANS, I thought I had better pull my finger out from up my bottom, and actually try and host something for the first time since PS3.

As you all know, I'm a skinflint, a tight a*se, a penny pinching bellend! So when I saw that the Raptor was free last week in GTA, and that I was, at the time, playing through Everybody's Gone to The Rapture, an idea was born inside my tiny little mind.

We will have a playlist of 8 races to crown king of the Raptors. There will also be 1 stupid daft race at the end just for the lols.

At the start of each race, one driver will have the chance to earn themselves a 15 second head start by answering a delightfully evil trivia question from the very depths of CatMan's mind (and also google).

This event is for members of RSC only for ease of sorting questions out and if everyone could sign up by Midday on Wednesday that would be fan-bloody-tastic.

Usual Rules apply, no police, no weapons, don't be a bellend yada yada.

So, will you be a veloci-raptor or.................................................. Nope couldn't think of a pun.

Confirmed:

1. Catmanrex

2. DoubleGorgosaurus

3. Trashysaurus

4. VelociMulder

5. Chubbosaurus rex

6. Mark verstapiraptor

7. PteroDavtyl

8. Saladsaurus

9. Pauliedactyl

10. Warriors (sorry too hungover to think of a clever dinosaur related name) 

Edited by CatManDoza
  • Like 1

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

3 hours ago, JuniorChubb said:

So, will you be a veloci-raptor or.................................................. Nope couldn't think of a pun.

and a massive wa*ker

this is me

Edited by Trashbags
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, SkyeDave said:

PteroDavtyl.

I liked the sound of Tyrannosaurus-Dave, but I acknowledge the effort

• Like 2

I know I said sign up by tommorow, but @Paulie & @Aslad if you could confirm asap, it would make my life alot easier for one bit as I'm more than likely going to get steaming drunk this evening

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

And a fine day to get drunk it is Man of Cats... here we stand on the eve of a monumental Catmandoza event, the world holds its breath, groupies are banging on the gates, Dave is being nice to Mulder, DoubleG is coming out to play, Stappo posted a funny pic instead of signing up, Paulie is sh*gging a footballers wife, Trashbags is stocking up on Baileys, Salad is buying a new car, birds are flying south, this is the quiet before the storm! 

Go fill your belly with ale. Huzzah for the host.... long live @CatManDoza!

• Haha 5

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

3 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

And a fine day to get drunk it is Man of Cats... here we stand on the eve of a monumental Catmandoza event, the world holds its breath, groupies are banging on the gates, Dave is being nice to Mulder, DoubleG is coming out to play, Stappo posted a funny pic instead of signing up, Paulie is sh*gging a footballers wife, Trashbags is stocking up on Baileys, Salad is buying a new car, birds are flying south, this is the quiet before the storm! 

Go fill your belly with ale. Huzzah for the host.... long live @CatManDoza!

season 7 drinking GIF by Bud Light

• Haha 1

Hello yes I should be there! Provided I dont forget what day it is again 😂

Looking at another Coupe down in Portsmouth this time so wish me luck 

• Like 2

No, I didn't misspell Salad 

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

Hyundai Coupe TSIII Fanclub

Fantastic cheer lads. Salad you're sorted, I'll sort Paulie out in the morning with my hangover

• Like 2

I can confirm that I am indeed hanging out of one's a*se this morning. I will lock this thread at midday to finalise bits and bobs, as I have just realised I now need more races in the playlist!!!

Edited by CatManDoza

10 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

I can confirm that I am indeed hanging out of one's a*se this morning. I will lock this thread at midday to finalise bits and bobs, as I have just realised I now need more races in the playlist!!!

You muppet!

Also @Eser1985 has signed up to RSCnet, he won’t be able to be able to post here yet as he is not a member of this section but I am guessing he signed up to get involved.

Just now, JuniorChubb said:

You muppet!

Also @Eser1985 has signed up to RSCnet, he won’t be able to be able to post here yet as he is not a member of this section but I am guessing he signed up to get involved.

Screaming Shia Labeouf GIF

I've just finished putting together and testing the playlist and questions.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, CatManDoza said:

Screaming Shia Labeouf GIF

I've just finished putting together and testing the playlist and questions.

Welcome to hosting 😂😂

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Welcome to hosting 😂😂

now you know why I rarely do it lol

• Like 1

Cheers all. Thanks for putting up with the sh*tness off the car. Hopefully some lols were had all round either way. 

• Like 2

Thanks for hosting Cat. I'm sorry I got tryhardy. I don't know what it is about GTA but it brings out the sh*ttiest person in me. 

• Like 1