Team Racing Night

VANS Official

Van-Society-Race-Night-768x432.jpg

This weeks event will be a Team Racing Night.

We will race every class (with OP cars removed), we will discuss this on the night to rule out certain vehicles.

All races will be run as GTA Team races, this should allow us to ride as a passenger in your team mates car. We will pair up run a lap then swap drivers on the finish line for the next lap.

This event is open to all...

1. Chubb
  2. Paulie
  3. Mulder
  4. PostMalondoza
  5. Stapp
  6. Trash
  7. Dave
  8. Aslad
  9. Fury
  10. Warriors

Post below to get involved!

If you want to get involved & join our events make a post in our public recruitment thread

VansTag.png

56 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

This weeks event will be a Team Racing Night.

Details to follow as I have just run out of time this week...

1. Chubb

Post below to get involved!

Don't worry chubb, plans don't have to be too polished, we ain't fussy. 

Oh and...... 

Nyre GIF by New Year's Rockin' Eve

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

Do we get to pick partners like at school where I get left till last cuz I'm the fat kid, then I have to go in goal......

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

Do we get to pick partners like at school where I get left till last cuz I'm the fat kid, then I have to go in goal......

Thumbs up and stand on the half way line!

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

Cheers all good fun! The format worked perfectly which is a nice change for GTA.

Yeah man, was bloody good fun, a great laugh all round. Defo got some ideas for a wacky races night

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Road2FURY said:

how was night

iwas asleep

It was good fun, we guessed you might still be in bed.

1 hour ago, mulder said:

That was a fun night last night @JuniorChubb , a great change of pace to what we usually do and it provided many laughs😁

Lols all round... one of the highlights for me was you and Stapp getting a DNF due to an explosion. Didn’t matter to Stapp but cost you a spot on the playlist! 😂

Yes well these things sometimes happen when racing. I’ll just have to be more careful in future when following behind certain individuals. Especially ones that may or may not have a short attention span and might get bored when in a vehicle as a passenger for a lap and so start lobbing certain explosive devices out the window for poor unsuspecting racers that have already been wallowing in last place for the entire race anyway due to questionable vehicle choice. Not that I’m bitter about it. b*stards! 🤣🤣

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, mulder said:

Yes well these things sometimes happen when racing. I’ll just have to be more careful in future when following behind certain individuals. Especially ones that may or may not have a short attention span and might get bored when in a vehicle as a passenger for a lap and so start lobbing certain explosive devices out the window for poor unsuspecting racers that have already been wallowing in last place for the entire race anyway due to questionable vehicle choice. Not that I’m bitter about it. b*stards! 🤣🤣

Yeah! f*ck whoever that was! Am I right? High Five Germany GIF by FIFA

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, mulder said:

This is why Mulder needed to start posting in the forum! How else would he be able to subtly call out whatever w*nker was leaving explosives all over the place!

• Haha 1