JuniorChubb

GTA5 on PS5

Sinister
Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, Squirrel said:

This one is better at showing what sort of joke this company has become.

spZe3yY.png

Edited by Sinister

LimeGreenLegend
Posted (edited)

Waaaah R* don't release a game every year!!!!  I'd rather have one well made game every five years than annual bullsh*t like Ubisoft and EA do with Far Cry/Assassin's Creed/Watchdog/FIFA/Madden etc etc.

We're all gonna f*cking buy it anyway.

Edited by LimeGreenLegend
  • Like 4
  • Haha 2

Con
16 minutes ago, LimeGreenLegend said:

Waaaah R* don't release a game every year!!!!  I'd rather have one well made game every five years than annual bullsh*t like Ubisoft and EA do with Far Cry/Assassin's Creed/Watchdog/FIFA/Madden etc etc.

We're all gonna f*cking buy it anyway.

Thankfully R* not the only company making games. My guess is we would be on like GTA8 and it probably wouldn’t be making them mega millions or be #1 game May 2020.

• Like 3

omarcomin71

I’ll be first in line to get a PS5 and I guarantee I’ll be playing GTA5 first day.  

• Like 1

Con
1 minute ago, omarcomin71 said:

I’ll be first in line to get a PS5 and I guarantee I’ll be playing GTA5 first day.  

I’ll get it cause it’s a crew staple. But I’m just curious about the enhancements and what could they really add to GTAV for the PS5. Will they make our yachts sailable? Will they finish some of the construction sites...that would be awesome, log in to LS on PS5 and map is slightly different. Will we be finally able to customize our apartments like we can our Penthouses? But I have no idea what they could do realistically, maybe Smurf or one of our other resident hardware geniuses can give us an idea what to expect.

Fido_le_muet

I'm perfectly ok with that release timeline. 

Games are much more complex to make these days and I'm glad they don't release a new one every two years. 

Every r* release is a masterpiece. Like Con said, there are other studios that make good games so we can wait for the amazing ones we've come to love. 

• Like 5

Spinnaker1981
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Sinister said:

This one is better at showing what sort of joke this company has become.

spZe3yY.png

That is not right. They released bully as well... 

EDIT: just saw it there, nevermind...

Edited by Spinnaker1981

zztop911
2 hours ago, Con said:

I’ll get it cause it’s a crew staple. But I’m just curious about the enhancements and what could they really add to GTAV for the PS5. Will they make our yachts sailable? Will they finish some of the construction sites...that would be awesome, log in to LS on PS5 and map is slightly different. Will we be finally able to customize our apartments like we can our Penthouses? But I have no idea what they could do realistically, maybe Smurf or one of our other resident hardware geniuses can give us an idea what to expect.

LMMFAO!

NONE of that stuff!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Welcome to the nuthouse or the slaughter house................it.just depends!

You never know what's going to happen, but rest assured, it's gonna be fun!

Sinister
12 hours ago, Con said:

You will be getting the same map you have been playing for nearly 7 years now but with prettier graphics, some new clothes and a new go fetch business. For a look at the graphics watch some videos of the current PC version because that is what a PS5 is capable of. Granted it will be a big improvement over the current console versions and I look forward to some screenshots/videos.

I want to know more about the stand alone online game and what they have planned for that.  I'm really surprised they didn't do it years ago. Of course these things take time and has most likely been planned for sometime.

On another note, I wonder if they will eventually bring RDR2 over as well or just put a fork in it and let it die with the PS4. 

Smurf
30 minutes ago, Sinister said:

On another note, I wonder if they will eventually bring RDR2 over as well or just put a fork in it and let it die with the PS4. 

Well they have 93 games planned to be released throughout the next 5 years, and some being developed upon for the past 5 year, some for franchise and the mobile phone. It was mentioned some time ago at a investors meeting that they will make a next RDR but without a timeline or any further details.