• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dodge

• JustHatched

• DavidCore89

• G37

Added Iron Eagle - A Friendly has been shot down. We have secured some P-996's from the Air Force using some very questionable tactics. If they wont go in and get them, then we will. Our guys are sitting as bait in enemy vehicles. Get to Sandy Shores and drive out in enemy vehicles. Get our boys to the Extraction Point. Be careful, there will be opposition.

Dodgeservice.png

Added:

Going Down - Point to point race from the top to the bottom of Davis Quarry. Open to all classes but Super. Best with Custom Sultans. Try to not fall of the edge.

Rimm Job - Interstate Chaos for all classes. Clover Leafs and Swtitchbacks, gonna have ride the rim. FOR A GREAT FINISH MAKE IT A RIMM JOB!

Del Perro TDM - Still needs a Name!

Dodgeservice.png

Added:

Lucky 7's - Sections of this track have been featured in several XDBX Creations. Now put it all together and rip off alap at Lucky 7s.

Union Suppository - Too many teams are scouting the tunnels for a Union Depository job. One will get it, the rest, BOHICA!

Down the Drain - The Ballas and the Lost are making a trnsaction in the tunnels. Break it up and steal the loot.

Dodgeservice.png

• 2 weeks later...

Added:

Scouring the Projects II - Scouring the Projects became a legendary track in XDBX. This sequel is a tribute to that Legend. Failure is necessary.

stcejorP eht gniruocS - So I hear you know Scouring like the back of your hand... Do you?

Blaine County Beefcake - A shootout to determine who runs Blaine County.

Block Party - The block party got a little out of hand. It was going well until Hatch pulled out an Assault Rifle.

Edited by Dodge

Dodgeservice.png

• 2 weeks later...

Added:

Dodging Junk - Racing through Rockford Hills. Don't hit the junk laying around.

Chumash Standoff - This deal just went south. Kill or be killed.

Got Gas? - This guy at the Gas Company made a really bad -Yo Momma- joke. Where I come from, people die for less than that.

Stone Cold - These guys are mixing more than cement. Put these guys on ice, throw the bodies in the back of the trucks.

Dodgeservice.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Added:

Dodge's Vetting - Back in my day, Vetting was done in the passenger seat of Hatch's Cheetah. Just be glad you didn't have to do what I had to do to get into this Crew. Happy Birthday XDBX! - Cheetahs Only!

Sprunk Run - Welcome to the 1st Annual Sprunk Run

Dodgeservice.png

Added:

Turnin' Tricks - B!tch better have my money. Fo' sho'.

Punk A$$ Rich Kids - The little Flat Hatted brats, with their skinny jeans, just got their license. So of course Mommy - Daddy bought them a car. Little punks wanted a Tuner Sports Compact. Watching too much Paul Walker. Lets show 'em how to drive. Fire up your Fart Can, and make the shift into 11th gear.

Dodgeservice.png

• 2 weeks later...

Added

A.D.D. - Looking at the map for the closest... ooh Cloverleaf!

The Paperclip - Short track dirt racing

Humane Society - This facility has been contracted to perform Stem Cell research. Get in there and shut it down.

Ran A.D.D. in my PL today and enjoyed it.

Some others were saying it was hard to tell which way to go at the CPs with some of the CPs near 2 freeway lanes.

Ran A.D.D. in my PL today and enjoyed it.

Some others were saying it was hard to tell which way to go at the CPs with some of the CPs near 2 freeway lanes.

Yea that requires one eye on the mini map. That's why it's called ADD.

Thanks for hosting though.

• Like 1

Dodgeservice.png

• 2 weeks later...

Ive been busy in the Creator. Added:

Up N Atom Off-Road - Take a sunrise stroll through the hills

Super Rednek - High end cars, Backwoods Hillbillies? What could go wrong? -Hey y'all, watch this!-

Criss Cross Crash - GTA Race for high end cars. RIP

Dodge's Port Performance - My version of a great Race created by Zorvaine

Scouring the Projects IV - Scour them some more.

Ridge Runner - Racing through the hills.

L.S. Extreme Racer - Shoutokou Battle Series by Genki. Classic racing. Slipstream, Catchup are ON.

Survival TDM's - This will be the thread used for all of my Survival based TDM's. All Jobs will be made in the same manner as Survivals. They are designed to be Owned Weapons with Pickups.

Dodgeservice.png