Revs Races

revbouncer

5 hours ago, revbouncer said:

@DavidCore89 Country Cruising thread updated with your time.  If you have video of the lap I can post it in the thread for you.

I've forgotten the login details for YouTube a long time ago.

I'll try and recover it today.

• Like 1

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• revbouncer

• DavidCore89

• zmurko

• Dodge

New track made.

MOVING SPEED BUMPS  http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/revbouncer/games/gtav/jobs/job/jwY9gfB1XE68zU7gYUt4rw?platformId=11

Designed for Traffic and Wanted Levels ON. Best with Non Contact.

Customs are OFF as it's locked to 1 car for each class..

Best Lap Times All Avl Classes Non Contact Noon Dry Traffic and Wanted Levels ON

1)     1:23:381   Off Road                           Bifta

2)     1:25:419   Supers                             Voltic 

3)     1:27:298   Coupes                             F620                       Arruda                      XDBX

4)     1:30:180   Sports                              Blista                        Fear-Mike-Hawk       XDBX

5)     1:31:745   SUVs                                Park Ranger            DC89                        XDBX

6)     1:31:825   S/Classic                          JB700

7)     1:33:897   Sedans                             Surge

8)     1:34.237   Motorcycles                      Blazer                      Arruda                     XDBX

9)     1:37:446   Compacts                         Panto                       DC89                       XDBX

10)   1:39:130   Vans                                 Clown Van

11)   1:45:001   Muscle                              Slamvan

12)   1:54:074   Utility                                 Faggio                     DC89                       XDBX

Edited by revbouncer
  • Like 1

The Blazer time is 1:34.237 , you probably forgot to take note of the second run because even you did better than that 1:39 you got there. I've got a video to prove it, as soon as it's uploaded I'll send you the link :)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

New track made. 

Bifta Beach Bash http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps4/jobs/job/raHljp9YN0q4LnXZp3fyTg

1)     44:410     Bike                        Drag

2)     47:045       Off Road Bike        BF400

3)     50:083      Off Road (Car)       Trophy

4)     51:083      Supers                   T20

5)     51:084      Sports                    Omnis

6)     53:183      SUVs                    XLS Armoured

7)     55:588     Compacts              Brioso

8)     56:056      Coupes                 Zion Cabrio

9)     56:790      Sedans                 V12 Armoured

10)   58:058      S/Classics             Stirling GT

11)   59:359      Muscle                  Piss.Dom

12)   1:03:961   Vans                     Bison

13)   1:06:933   Utility                    Sadler

UP TO DATE as of Nov 16th 2016

Edited by revbouncer

• 1 month later...

Rev, yesterday i played Beachside Bash for the first time. Man, i enjoy wallriding, stunt races and whatever and well, this race was the most frustrating race i ever had a chance to play. Personal opinion, the first set of ramps (pretty much at the start of the race) made me hate the whole race even though i DNF'd. Either falling in the water on the next to last ramp, trying to go slow at start to only have my character leave the bike because of the water level or the waves themselves moving the ramps positioning making the jump very hard. I just went around it, i never made it :D . Not a creator myself, i appreciate the time and effort you guys put into this but well, yesterday i really disliked it, everyone heard it and i thought it would be best to leave my feedback to you directly as well... If you can please consider some tweaks on that? Someone suggested a platform on the middle of it with a checkpoint, that would make it a lot less frustrating for us that struggled with it. Sorry about this man :D 

• Like 1

www.ishare4free.com

Please don't be offended, it's a small piece of my mind that I chose to expose...

Thanks for the feedback. Not being harsh but If I changed this race every time someone didn't like it, it just wouldn't be the same. you're not the 1st to dislike it and you won't be the last either :) Many have rage quit playing this There is a way around for those who can't make the ramps, I'm sure that's in the description too.

Vishesh used to head straight for the alternate route without even trying the ramps and quite often won as a result. Sorry that you don't like it, but I love it just the way it is. Perhaps you could watch the video of the best time on page 2 of this thread. 

The race was even harder on the ps3 as there are extra ramps in the ps4 version. Not sure what version you played?

Which reminds me, I have removed ALL my ps3 jobs except for Cunning Stunts. As it was my 1st ever creation in GTAV, so only my ps4 jobs should be available. All my jobs have been updated for the ps4 and can accommodate 30 players.

• Like 1

Fair enough, I respect that. I tried the alternate route unsuccessfully as well because traffic was on and the cars were just standing in the middle of the maze blocking the passage. I was bitching a bit while playing it and I thought I should give my opinion to you as well, that's it :)

• Like 1

www.ishare4free.com

Please don't be offended, it's a small piece of my mind that I chose to expose...

• 3 weeks later...

Well it's finally been done. All my races now have their own post. So you can look them up individually or still use this thread where you'll find the lot. Each individual post has the appropriate tags and most have a video to show what the track is like and all have the best times for each avl class of car. I hope this helps you find what you need :)

Edited by revbouncer
  • Like 1

All tracks have been updated with the latest vehicles. If you want to try a car out before you buy it, load a track and turn off customs, pick your class and car :)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

When an update comes along with new cars that are competitive in their class I try to beat my old best times with the new vehicles. It gives me an idea of what car is competitive on what type of track.  (Who needs Broughy?)

It can be a painstakingly long process as there are 41 tracks that I have that are open to 13 classes (12 classes  plus 'off road bike' for that bloody Sanchez)

These records are for tracks that are open to all classes (except Hump Day which isn't avl to Bikes)

Well I've finally finished updating everything since the last DLC. 

Here's a list of the vehicles that hold records in each class together with how many they own. To find out which tracks they're the fastest on you'll have to scroll through this thread.

Bikes                    : Akuma 21 : Hakuchou 15 : Bati RR 5 : Sanchez-2 1 : (Evel Knievel and Beachside Bash included in count) My weakest class by far and many of these times can easily be beaten, especially if you can ride the Bati

Supers                 : X80 14 : T20 9 : Osiris 8 : Entity 7 : 811 : 3 : FMJ 1 :

Sports                  : Elegy 24 : Massacro RC 13 : Jester RC 2 : Massacro 2

Sedans                : V12 Armoured 41

Sports Classics    : Stirling GT 33 : Z-Type 7 : Pigalle 1

Coupes                : Zion Cabrio 23 : Felon 10 : Exemplar 5 : Zion 3

Muscle                 : Sabre Turbo 27 : Dominator 10 : Blade 3 : Blackfin 1

Off Road Car       : Brawler 28 : Bifta 13

Off Road Bike      : Sanchez-2 42 (Including Beachside Bash and Hump Day)

SUVs                   : XLS Armoured 41

Compacts            : Rhapsody 28 : Panto 11 : Blista 2

Vans                    : Gang Burrito 33 1/2 : Bison 7 1/2

Utility                    : Sadler 41

If you're wondering what cars are the best for racing, I hope this helps you decide :)

Keeping in mind that different driving styles suit different vehicles and sometimes mastering 1 particular car or bike can take some practice. 

EG : I recently bought the T20 for the 4th time and finally I learned how to get decent times out of it. Previously it held only 1 or 2 lap records now it has 9. 

Edited by revbouncer
  • Like 2

The X80 has been added to all avl tracks. I'll update the above post when I've been through all the tracks. It has already taken a few records ;)

• 2 weeks later...

The top 4 fastest lap vids of the Nurburgring, set by 4 different cars Have been added . There's not much between them!

Choice of car is not crucial. A clean lap is though :)

This thread is now up to date with the best times from the latest DLC cars.

Old best time vids have been re-added for comparisons. 

The individual threads have been adjusted too.

Now I've got nothing to do lol, it's time to have another crack at a cpl tracks I think I can improve on with the X80 :)

PS If you notice any errors please point them out as there's so much to double check. I think it's all good though.

Edited by revbouncer

• 2 weeks later...

All tracks updated up to the latest Cunning Stunts DLC. I won't be doing this as much anymore as it takes me 6 1/2 hrs to do all my tracks.

When there's a significant amount of new cars I'll update them then.

Getting there as far as setting new lap times goes, but at this stage I still can't afford to try out all the new vehicles. Although I am testing several new ones at once.

I do have several cars I can sell but I'm waiting to finish going through my tracks before I sell any of them.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Too many videos were clogging up the pages and making them very hard to load. The best time vids have been removed from this thread but will still be avl to see on the individual threads. I'm a long way from catching up with the latest updates but am getting there, so for and idea of what cars are good and where, start alphabetically, as that's how I do it each update :)

50-50 and Moto Madness are the only tracks with the Dune added, If you want to try it out you can on those. I don't think you can mod it so stock is all you can get.

Edited by revbouncer

• 3 months later...

I stalled somewhat on this project. I have lots of vids to edit and upload. Fortunately I've been slack and they patched the RE-7B, so lots of the vids are now useless and I'm glad I never finished them off. I just ran the RE7B on All Sports and it's 30 secs off it's old time and even got easily beaten by the X80. (which I sold with the T20 to get the RE7B, now I have to buy them both back DOH!) This will be the 5th purchase of the T20 ffs LOL

Anyway I basically have to start from 50-50 and go through them all again (this was prompted by my curiosity over which new bike is the best and now has led to a major task). I also have to edit this and the individual threads, needless to say it's been a long time since I was fully up to date with this as I had a break for 3 months to play F1 2016.

I can only collect so many crates and deliver so much product before I get bored so this fills in the blanks between PLs and grinding.

• Like 1