Friday the 13th

omarcomin71

I can’t believe there hasn’t been a topic on the movie Friday the 13th. Only the greatest horror movie series of all time!
   I was only nine years old but clearly remember the trailer and when it was released in theaters.  And that soundtrack, Creepy!  Also my mom‘s reaction when she came back from viewing it.  Scary stuff! The sequels would later get a bit silly but in the beginning it was quite different. 

@Con brought this to our attention that it’s  the 40th anniversary of this classic slasher film. 

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

Friday the 13th is my favorite slasher franchise. I have neglected this thread for too long. So I will start by posting some of my F13 the Game clips here and will start sharing some of my fave Friday the 13th franchise things such as movie reviews because this fall, I plan on covering all the films and posting the reviews here.

For those of you unfamiliar with the F13 game, the objective as a counselor is to find car battery, gas can, car keys in order to escape via one of the two vehicles on the map. Some maps have one car and one boat, for the boat you need to find the propeller and a gas can. The other way to escape which is my fave, is to find a fuse and then the house with the fuse box missing outside install it, go inside, find the phone and call the police. Then avoid Jason for five minutes while the police arrive. The last way is to survive the entire 20 minutes. Which is extremely tough, even if someone is an inexperienced Jason. 

Anyhow, enjoy this first clip I call:

Driving That's Deadlier Than Jason:

Edited by Con

Great movies, recently watched them all again. Some have held up better than others. I always thought they had much more blood and gore than they really do. Research will show they were intended to be but changes had to be implemented to avoid X ratings. Funny though because they are allowed to get away with so much more in movies these days.

• Like 1