Mapping GTA6

Fido_le_muet

Hello everyone. 

Well, I don't have much to say about this yet. Just reserving the space for later. 

To let you all know, I plan on trying to map GTA6 like I did all the way back in 2011 for GTA V. I plan on doing that to the best of my ability without going into speculation in order to have a map as faithful as possible to the real thing. Research will be based on trailers end screenshots only, with a touch of real life geographic knowledge from the city area this will be based on. 

For those we don't know, I and a few others (notably our own @no_snacks) worked a lot on this project on GTAForums back then and the thread got hugely popular. We were a small core of member handling it all and keeping it on rails. You can check out the thread here

https://gtaforums.com/topic/491242-mapping-los-santos-buildinglandmark-analysis/?tab=comments#comment-1060828934

Now I plan to do all that here, on RSC.net, effectively ditching GTAForums. I think that's something that could help the website gain some views when the game is announced and the first screens start showing up. 

This is a team effort so I'm gonna need some help from you guys. If you wanna contribute, you're welcome to do so. 

I'll see you all later. 

Cheers. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Nice! I used to literally stalk that topic for months.

I remember how hyped I was when I found the real life location of the Liquor Ace store in Sandy Shores after searching in Streetview for hours. 

• Like 1