Wreckfest Vehicles - Likes and Preferences

omarcomin71

- Wreckfest Vehicles - likes and personal preferences

- As a low ranking newbie I only own a few cars but would like to get everyone’s feedback on what they prefer. 

- My cars so far....
- B class - Rocket, Raiden RS, Vandal (Van)
- C class - RebelRat, Muddigger
- A class - nothing yet

- I believe the Rocket is what everybody starts off with. When it’s fully modded it’s a pretty nice car. Seems to be quick enough to complete and strong enough to withstand a beating. 
- The Raiden RS is very quick but is light on strength.  If it takes a head on collision it’s nearly done for.  However I really like it on the rally cross type tracks. 
- I love the Vandal for demolition derby’s.  It’s a bit slow and can easily be knocked over but it can really take a pounding. It’s a beast! 
- Both the Raiden RS and Vandal were purchased in one of the DLC add on’s. 

- Both of my C class cars are fun as well. 
- The RebelRat drives like a muscle car. Reminds me of driving the Dominator in GTA.  I really like it.  Seems to be an overall decent car for the C class.  
- The Muddigger is my C class demolition derby vehicle. Takes a beating and can dish it out.  Both were included in a DLC. 

- I still would like to buy a small quick car in the C class. Maybe the Killer Bee? 

- Right now I am saving up for the Speedemon in the A class. It unlocks at rank 32. (Currently tank 30)  there are others that random‘s seem to prefer like the Speedbird, Panther RS, Roadcutter, and others. They all seem to be well balanced but the Speedemon looks to be crazy fast. 🙂 

Edited by omarcomin71
  • Like 1

Using Raiden RS in A class, it's fast and surprisingly strong even when I've taken some armor off. Probably won't use it when there's a chance of head-on crashes.

B class is Nexus or Vandal, depending on the track.

Edited by DavidCore89
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, DavidCore89 said:

Using Raiden RS in A class, it's fast and surprisingly strong even when I've taken some armor off. Probably won't use it when there's a chance of head-on crashes.

B class is Nexus or Vandal, depending on the track.

I really like the Raiden too. It drives better (more controllable) than a lot of the others...

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Schumi6581 said:

I really like the Raiden too. It drives better (more controllable) than a lot of the others...

Yeah seems like the most popular choice right now, it wins most public races. I like the handling, which is strange as I'm sure it's mid-engined.

Nexus is really easy to drive as it's FWD.

• Like 1

C Class - Roadslayer GT, works really well against randoms, being a 6 speed I can have the gear ratio set short and still never top out on most tracks

C Class - Buggy, corners extremely well, lacks a little on the top end but its cornering makes up for it

C Class - EL Matador, all aroud fun to drive, easy to drive

C Class Derby - Limo, big and heavy

B Class - Rebal Rat,  all around good car, not great at anything

B Class - Venom, fast, easy to drive

B Class - Killer Bee S, still building with same purpose as the buggy.

B Class Demo - Wingman, same reasons as Limo

A Class - Draglsayer, stuid fast, tricky to drive

A Class - Outlaw, just built, haven't really played it much

A Class - Boomer RS, built, never used

A Class Demo - nothing dedicated yet, looking at using Vandal

D Class - Firefly, built this for demo, fun to drive, turns way better than the Limo or Wingman

Settings wise I tend to run 2nd up from shortest gear ratio, fully locked diff, and a touch of rear brake bias and adjust suspension to the track, I prefer stiff but that doesn't work out on a few tracks

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Got the new Super Venom.

Looks cool. However, it's not even 300 rated, so won't compete very well in class A and can't be downgraded :classic_sad:

• Confused 1