Setups

Dodge

How do you setup in Wreckfest?  Do setup for survivability, speed, or a mixture of both?

And just a helpful hint for everybody, the max performance points for each class is this:

C class - 164

B class - 234

A class - No Max. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Dodgeservice.png

I have been doing setups for light armor and max performance. But I was getting my *ss kicked in races that were not demo races. So I just went to a speed only setup on a couple of cars, with no armor. Initial tests, I'm much more competitive, but also easy to kill. So I guess it depends on what track you are racing. Something like Bone Breaker Alley, you need survivability. You have to finish to win. But on standard tracks, the speed is far better for racing. However you need to be mindful that your car is weak and try to stay out of trouble. 

Edited by Dodge
  • Like 2

Dodgeservice.png

I've got a bit of everything. I join the lobbies in the game and the lap count is quite low, so I have 1 Class A stripped out for speed as it has enough armor to last the duration. Yet to do that in the other classes.

Most other vehicles I've got maximum armor and whatever performance parts prevent me from going up a class (example my B class Nexus). These are best for realistic damage lobbies and playing in player created lobbies as the lap count is higher.

Way too many times I've taken a weak car and been dead within a lap or so.

Edited by DavidCore89