Jump to content
×
×
  • Create New...

Updates GTA


Recommended Posts

Sinister

Not a fan of the new survival style. Tiny areas with very little cover and enemies that come rushing in driving sports and supers. 
 

That said it was still fun helping the other players on PC make money by getting them through all 10 waves. One time people don’t complain that someone is invincible, lol. 
 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Lann

    104

  • zmurko

    26

  • Sinister

    25

  • DavidCore89

    11

pete_95973
3 hours ago, Con said:

Did some of the new survivals and they are not designed for you to pass after Wave 6. lol. They are rough. They send military choppers out now. Kolz center one is my fave so far. 

I got to wave 9 in the underpass survival. I think that’s one of the new ones? Had some decent teammates. 

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

Link to post
Share on other sites
TheFox2000unit
11 hours ago, Con said:

Did some of the new survivals and they are not designed for you to pass after Wave 6. lol. They are rough. They send military choppers out now. Kolz center one is my fave so far. 

Try the oil fields one.  I'm terrible at pvp,  but me and one guy (equally terrible) finished wave 10 on our first go.  Just hide at the back of the shed with the wreaked lorry trailer.  Choppers come but can't get you.  The enemy can only attack you from the front. 👍

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
DavidCore89

Tried a few of them with randoms who weren't much help. Wave 7 was my best I think.

They're f*cking hard!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Sinister

Not going to lie. My Tuner hating self is excited for the updating dropping on the 20th. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Lann
10 hours ago, Fido_le_muet said:

Full announcement : 

https://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/25o1829o5o4993/los-santos-tuners-coming-july-20

 

Some nice new cars to add to our collection but I haven't seen mention of new garage space !!! 

 

I hope it will be somewhat like Arena wars in that aspect, surely they cant add 17 vehicles without also adding some storage.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Torgiano

Looking forward to the update. I really need to do some more CP heists to get some dollars to waste on the new cars. Very interested in how the car meet is going to work ingame.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
DavidCore89

Really wanna check out this update tomorrow, but my house is way too hot to sit in for any period of time.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
Torgiano

That is great news for me. I could use that Pariah and Issi Sport for racing so i'll get those. And I like the looks of that Comet S2.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
DavidCore89
13 minutes ago, Torgiano said:

That is great news for me. I could use that Pariah and Issi Sport for racing so i'll get those. And I like the looks of that Comet S2.

BF Club is also worth getting if you don't own it already. Fastest compact.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Torgiano
28 minutes ago, DavidCore89 said:

BF Club is also worth getting if you don't own it already. Fastest compact.

Oh wow, I might need some help (or just someone to chat too while grinding) this week grinding the GTA dollars for all those cars. Any volunteers? 🙂

Edited by Torgiano
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Beez
39 minutes ago, Torgiano said:

Oh wow, I might need some help (or just someone to chat too while grinding) this week grinding the GTA dollars for all those cars. Any volunteers? 🙂

I have a Cayo heist ready to go and can give you most of the money. Let me know when you want to do it. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Torgiano
13 minutes ago, Beez said:

I have a Cayo heist ready to go and can give you most of the money. Let me know when you want to do it. 

That would be very very nice if you want to do that. I will be online in about an hour. Don't have any plans for this evening so I will be around on PS. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Lann


 

1 hour ago, Torgiano said:

That would be very very nice if you want to do that. I will be online in about an hour. Don't have any plans for this evening so I will be around on PS. 

I can help as well tonight! Might not have a heist ready, but can get one going!

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.