Wreckfest Weekend Wrapup

Dodge

I'd like to change Weekend Wrapup to a Wreckfest dedicated event. 

16 players allowed

Sundays 3PM Central

Recurring event - weekly

How about a Weekend Wrapup Event on Wreckfest! What could be better than beating the sh*t out of @Dodge to finish out your weekend? 

961036_1.jpg.cf542a20d5908bd23ddf4b97560fce33.jpg

Seriously!? The weekend is gone? I have to work tomorrow?! Well that's tomorrow! Today... we party like its 1999!

Instagram-Back-at-it-Monday-blues-f513bc.png.6b40f278859a29e647c1f8e81e7c9eea.png

Everyone is welcome to play. RSVP and join in the Party Chat to get an invite to the lobby. 

• Like 2

Dodgeservice.png

On 4/1/2020 at 1:30 AM, D-Rocks said:

Your turn @JustHatched

Not gonna happen. I do not have time for the games I have, no need to spend the cash on one that wont get played

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

@Dodge, are you not using this thread anymore? https://www.rockstarsocialclub.net/forums/topic/17810-xdbx-weekend-wrapup/

Either this event needs moved back to the crew calendar or this thread needs moved to the public events forum and close the linked thread if it is no longer going to be used.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

31 minutes ago, JustHatched said:

@Dodge, are you not using this thread anymore? https://www.rockstarsocialclub.net/forums/topic/17810-xdbx-weekend-wrapup/

Either this event needs moved back to the crew calendar or this thread needs moved to the public events forum and close the linked thread if it is no longer going to be used.

It may be partially my fault. He asked me to move it to a public forum.  Being a newbie to the staff I wasn’t quite sure where exactly it should go.
I didn’t want to mess it up and meant to ask you about. 

Weekend Wrapup is on the public calendar. However the event details are old and don’t mention Wreckfest 

Edited by omarcomin71

15 hours ago, omarcomin71 said:

It may be partially my fault. He asked me to move it to a public forum.  Being a newbie to the staff I wasn’t quite sure where exactly it should go.
I didn’t want to mess it up and meant to ask you about. 

Weekend Wrapup is on the public calendar. However the event details are old and don’t mention Wreckfest 

@omarcomin71, end the old event and put this one in its place. I hope the OP is the info needed. 

• Thanks 1

Dodgeservice.png

This needs to be moved to the public events forum, and the event description needs a link to this topic.

I'm hoping to join this week, but since it's really early for me I don't know if I'll be awake enough to join. I'll do my best.

Edited by Skorpion
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, Skorpion said:

This needs to be moved to the public events forum, and the event description needs a link to this topic.

I'm hoping to join this week, but since it's really early for me I don't know if I'll be awake enough to join. I'll do my best.

Should be good now.

• Thanks 1

I'll open a Lobby and a Party Chat around 10 minutes before start time. 

If you want an invite, you must join the Party Chat. 

• Like 1

Dodgeservice.png

1 hour ago, D-Rocks said:

I’ll be skipping today’s wreckfest. I have a migraine.

Really, I bought the f*cking game you are a no show?

go fuck yourself middle finger GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 4