Watching International TV Channels

Con

7) I see french and German traces there, and, if belgium hadn’t been in the former, that would be my guess. As such I am going to say Luxemburg because it sits in the middle 🙂

😎Central America for sure. Close relations to the US. I say Panama.

9) I would also say Brasil, but its too much spanish genes there for Brasil. Venezuela? 

10) this photo was taken by a Portuguese Friend of mine who is a professional photographer , oddly enough. He says its the country with the most beautiful women he has ever been in. And we have a crew member from that country. Lets see if he finds this. @Protocawlyou around? Are those your friends? Because the guy that took the photo never introduced me😂😂

11) could no be easier, actually, saw this live a little over 10 years ago. Gawai day, Malasya

12) my first thought is Angola... 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Spinnaker1981 said:

10) this photo was taken by a Portuguese Friend of mine who is a professional photographer , oddly enough.

Crazy how small the world can be sometimes.

Edited by Banketelli
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Spinnaker1981 said:

10) this photo was taken by a Portuguese Friend of mine who is a professional photographer , oddly enough. He says its the country with the most beautiful women he has ever been in. And we have a crew member from that country. Lets see if he finds this. @Protocawlyou around? Are those your friends? Because the guy that took the photo never introduced me😂😂

That’s tremendous!! 

• Like 1

Answers:

7. Luxembourg....grand opening of a baby store (I think that’s what the store was).

8. Costa Rica....baton swirlers rehearsal.

9. Suriname....Birthday party for girl.

10. Latvia....Blonde parade to defeat recession. Yes, just a parade to lift the spirits up.

11. Malaysia....celebrating Gawai Harvest Festival.

12. Botswana....Miss Botswana contestants photo shoot. 

Again...thank you all who played along and those of you that wanted to but didn’t.  We will do it again next Friday! 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Con said:

Answers:

7. Luxembourg....grand opening of a baby store (I think that’s what the store was).

8. Costa Rica....baton swirlers rehearsal.

9. Suriname....Birthday party for girl.

10. Latvia....Blonde parade to defeat recession. Yes, just a parade to lift the spirits up.

11. Malaysia....celebrating Gawai Harvest Festival.

12. Botswana....Miss Botswana contestants photo shoot. 

Again...thank you all who played along and those of you that wanted to but didn’t.  We will do it again next Friday! 

No, @Conthat is Estonia, not Latvia... I just sent him the photo of this post, and he says it was taken by him in estonia! And all those are Models. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Con said:

Then he should start a lawsuit. Here is the link:

https://www.travmonkey.com/blonde-parade-to-beat-recession-in-latvia/

Just sent him the link. Lets see what he says... 

And lawsuits are a very American thing... we tend not to clutter our legal systems with stuff like this... 😂😂

Edited by Spinnaker1981
  • Haha 1