Watching International TV Channels

Con

5) hard one because of the pixelization. The specifics that dictate more specific regions are very hard to distinguish... also the clothes are also very formal and go from turtleneck or big jacket in the chef (?) to sleaveless dresses... no ideia

6) again, very hard. The generic differences are huge between them. I would say California or Mexico. 

• Like 1

Trick questions. If you look closely, you can see that it's the same people on every photo.

But I'll play along,

1. Armenia
  2. Iceland
  3. South Korea
  4. Scotland
  5. Japan
  6. Mexico
Edited by Banketelli
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Spinnaker1981 said:

5) hard one because of the pixelization. The specifics that dictate more specific regions are very hard to distinguish... also the clothes are also very formal and go from turtleneck or big jacket in the chef (?) to sleaveless dresses... no ideia

6) again, very hard. The generic differences are huge between them. I would say California or Mexico. 

Yes, clothing rules out some nations for sure. One particular nation pictured was very hard and i was elated when i found a pic i could use. lol. 

7 hours ago, RammsteinDUDE said:

To be fair most of them are just wild guesses.

That's the beauty of it all...stripped down...it is very hard to tell most people apart. I appreciate all of you taking time to make some guesses...I think you all did pretty good and I will reveal the answers later tonight when the North Americans are out of work and can check in on the thread. 

JUst gonna wait to see if any North Americans have any guesses and then I will reveal the answers.

Thanks for participating everyone! 🍻

Edited by Con
  • Like 1

Since no one else gave it a shot...
Answers: 
1. Turkey - photo from the earthquake aftermath

2. Iceland - Friends celebrating personal achievement in Reykajvik 

3. Hawaii - Elder Hawaiian residential meeting 

4. Belgium - Youth Protestors in Brussels.

5. Bhutan - modern Family birthday celebration 

6. Mexico - Three generations family photo

Edited by Con
  • Like 2

21 hours ago, Banketelli said:

Trick questions. If you look closely, you can see that it's the same people on every photo.

But I'll play along,

1. Armenia
  2. Iceland
  3. South Korea
  4. Scotland
  5. Japan
  6. Mexico

Did you change an answer? Cause I thought you had three correct the last time I checked. Either way...you also had Belgium you changed to Scotland. 
You did magnificent as this was very hard.

I will now refer to you as AMBASSADOR BANKS. 

• Like 2

If you look closely at the Hawaiians you can see the lady in the back doing the “HANG LOOSE” hand sign and I saw if only last night and said, oh man, that’s gonna give it away. 
Thank you all that took time to guess. You know I appreciate it!  Maybe I’ll do “Guess the People” every Friday. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Con said:

If you look closely at the Hawaiians you can see the lady in the back doing the “HANG LOOSE” hand sign and I saw if only last night and said, oh man, that’s gonna give it away. 
Thank you all that took time to guess. You know I appreciate it!  Maybe I’ll do “Guess the People” every Friday. 

Yeah do it every week it's fun. And I never knew Hawaii was a country 😁

• Haha 1

On 10/30/2020 at 11:48 AM, Spinnaker1981 said:

My bet is somewhere in the Cyprus region (turquey/Lebanon/Israel). 
Maybe Greece or Bulgary also..

Real solid analysis because I thought this was the hardest photo cause of the masks. 

4 minutes ago, RammsteinDUDE said:

Yeah do it every week it's fun. And I never knew Hawaii was a country 😁

Lmao. Kinda f*cked up there plus it only took me two hours to find a GD photo of Hawaiians without some kind of flowers in they heads, floral shirts, or leis. Hahahah  okay, you all get that one right. Same thing in Bhutan...most wear the traditional garments.

Edited by Con

35 minutes ago, Con said:

Did you change an answer? Cause I thought you had three correct the last time I checked. Either way...you also had Belgium you changed to Scotland. 
You did magnificent as this was very hard.

I will now refer to you as AMBASSADOR BANKS. 

Shouldn't have gone over them again...😅 All the redheads made me think UK somewhere.

Those chicks look like every Icelandic girl I have met.😂

Edited by Banketelli
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, zmurko said:

Hawaiians would certainly like it to be I'm guessing:

CbQh3ku.jpg

I’ve spoke to some Hawaiians about this sentiment and only the ones that want reparations feel this way. They say they were isolated for 500 years until the men with guns arrived. 

6 minutes ago, zmurko said:

7) UK

😎 Brasil

9) India

10) Poland

11) Bhutan

12) Nigeria

Could have picked several neighbouring countries as well, but can only have one guess.

Yes. Some nations are eerily similar. This will get harder for me and for all of you once I have no choice but to post pics with head coverings which make guessing even tougher. But like I've said before, research goes into the photos i choose. For each one, I reject five from that same country. lol. 

Okay...looking over some of the guesses and can confirm that there have been no correct answers as of the time of this post. So try your other guesses. This group of photos is tough. Like #12....that one could come down to just getting lucky and picking the correct nation.

Overall, I think all of you are very close regionally, which is impressive. 

Edited by Con
  • Like 1