What is your most...

JustHatched

Successful creation?

Favorite creation

Hardest to make creation?

Most disliked creation?

(post links to them)

My most successful by plays is XDBX Speedway with 3.8k plays. And I don't really know why, its fun but it isn't a great race by any means. It was probably one of the early ovals made though.

My favorite is Dirty Dock Sucker, I always thought this TDM played out well, it's just fun for me.

Hardest to make was XDBX Runabout Decisions, it was tough making this track to resemble the course of the none stunt version and it has all available props.

The one I hate the most is Grenadeball HD (no link on purpose), the only reason I don't delete this spawn kill sh*t show is cuz others like it.

• Like 3

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

My most successful creation is definitely Glory Holes. I never expected this to be as popular as it is.

My favorite creation would have to be Death At Sea which was my first deathmatch. It has two versions, both of which I feel play quite well. I'd also include Rockford GP as a favorite as well. It's an old job (my first) in need of a stunt upgrade, but I still consider it one of my best tracks.

The hardest jobs I created were Glory Holes and Death At Sea. Both are made completely on floating props, but were done before the prop positioning and stacking options were added to the creator so were far more difficult than it'd be to create them now.

I hate a few of my jobs. I've deleted a few jobs over the years, even as recently as a few months ago, but there are others that remain. The Pit is probably my least favorite job that I've not deleted, but there are a few others that I created in the early days that I'm hoping I'll like better if I do a major update. --Edit: Some updates are on the way.

Edited by Skorpion
  • Like 2

The one that have gotten the most plays is a race; Tataviam Frozen with 1.3k plays, not sure why, maybe because its simple and you get to jump alot.

Favourite is Heat, a TDM thats also really simple but seems to play well in both free aim and aa.

Hardest to make are the ones where i tried to use the current creator to create something it wasnt meant to do, those jobs are mostly deleted along time ago.

Most disliked is probabaly a race called The way of the roach.

• Like 2

My most successful one is Elevation Street by a mile. Going by plays.

Better Wreckonize would be the obvious choice as my favorite (and it probably is) but I gotta show some love for No Burrito Left Behind. Had a whole scene going there and most of the cover I had to place myself (mostly out of Burritos) and it worked great the few times I got to play it. 

Tunneling to War was by far the hardest to make. First and only time I tried to create something like that. Hats of to all the creative creators in the crew!

Have several jobs I'm not pleased with but Funky Square is the one that I really dislike. Never enjoyed how that map played out. Not sure why it got to keep on existing.

Edited by Banketelli
  • Like 1