Easiest path to Bad Sport

JustHatched

I want to be in a bad sport lobby, its one of the very few things I have never done in this game, but with all I have blown up I am surprised I have not been there. What is the quickest/easiest way to get in the BS lobby?

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Never been there, but I'm surprised at how hard it is to get there. Have done plenty of killing, destoyed plenty of cars, and left a lot of jobs (or voting screens). 

I googled this and all the results say similar things. Destroy 100-150 personal vehicles seems to be the best approach from what I can tell. Best advice I seen was to use a jet and kill anyone in a vehicles since most people use their personal vehicle. Pretty sure it'd take a while though no matter what you do.

Make sure you get a video of your time there if it's any different from a normal lobby of grievers.

I have been there a couple of times and it happened so quick it was surprising.

I enjoy blowing things up with the vigilante and went on a couple of murder sprees one weekend. I also left in the middle of a few races during that same span. That Saturday I rage quit during 2 Bros and after that I started blowing up vehicles again and BOOM, I went to BS. 2nd time I went was basically the same way and I almost went a third time but that time I noticed the change to a Dodgy player and stopped. 2nd time I went I remember that I collected a LOT of bounties one after the other. I once got 4 from one vehicle, lol. Players really seem to hate that.

Getting kicked from a lobby and player reports also adds on BS points. So in reality if one wanted to go just to say they have, friends/crew could easily help.  Some reports, a lobby kick and a serious killing spree should get it done pretty easily. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CatManDoza said:

ask @JuniorChubb I'm sure his son got in there once. I might be wrong though

He had a month or so of being fascinated by Bad Sport, was in and out a lot.

I asked...

”just kill everyone in the lobby”

What about PV’s?

”yup, blow them all up”

• Like 1

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

3 hours ago, Sinister said:

I have been there a couple of times and it happened so quick it was surprising.

I enjoy blowing things up with the vigilante and went on a couple of murder sprees one weekend. I also left in the middle of a few races during that same span. That Saturday I rage quit during 2 Bros and after that I started blowing up vehicles again and BOOM, I went to BS. 2nd time I went was basically the same way and I almost went a third time but that time I noticed the change to a Dodgy player and stopped. 2nd time I went I remember that I collected a LOT of bounties one after the other. I once got 4 from one vehicle, lol. Players really seem to hate that.

Getting kicked from a lobby and player reports also adds on BS points. So in reality if one wanted to go just to say they have, friends/crew could easily help.  Some reports, a lobby kick and a serious killing spree should get it done pretty easily. 

After entering how long are you committed to the BS prison?

17 minutes ago, D-Rocks said:

After entering how long are you committed to the BS prison?

That depends. It gets longer with each visit and it doubles every time.

1st trip is 2 days. 2nd is 4, 3rd is 8, etc.  There are players that spend months there.

One does not have to play the game for the time to expire. Good way for those addicted to the game to get a break from it, lol. I was prepared to do that but instead the game died to me on its own.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lann said:

Do i smell the first RSC challenge coming up...  😇 👹

Great idea. First trip is a quick one and it would let everyone see just how bad the games fan base really is..